Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

WTF should I do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone off a MSN group added me to their MSN. So we were chatting and I had to go. He said bye. Then, he said goodnight and added a picture of the kissy lips.

Now, Im not a homophopic or anything, but this really made me feel uncomfortable, but this guy said he had learning disabilities and didnt get out much coz hes unwell, so I felt sorry for him and couldnt delete and block him. Hes 17 so its not as if he was playing around. It was just kinda weird.

What would you do? What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

PHONE THE POLICE :eek:

Seriously boyo. when I was about your age, I had gay experiences with a bloke in my Art class (not like actually IN my Art class, but the guy was in my Art class). A bit more than someone doing lips on MSN, put it that way :p

My advice would be just to let it go. Delete/block him if you really feel bad about the whole thing.
  • Options
    :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love:
  • Options
    You're never going to see him so I wouldn't worry too much. It might just be what he does when he says goodbye to everyone like a kind a signature thing. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt: :love: :flirt:

Fuck Up Keizo :yeees:

And Bri, it wasnt a gay experiance, it was just unerving.
  • Options
    If he is normally ok then id say just ignore it, unless of course he has started getting pervy on you. If he does start talking sexual or out like that then just tell him hes a dirty lickle barsteward and block him :D

Yes he may have learning dificulties but if you dont feel right with him then just block him. If it made you feel any better you could say to him :
    " Look im not happy, you make me feel uncomfortable so i am taking you off my friends" and just block him.
  • Options
    And Bri, it wasnt a gay experiance,

Don't kid yourself. It's all downhill from here.
  • Options

And Bri, it wasnt a gay experiance, it was just unerving.

It's OK sweetheart, was just illustrating a point :heart:

Of course it all depends exactly what type of MSN groups you were looking at :chin:
  • Options
    Fuck Up Keizo :yeees:

Only if you grow up first :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lol.. that's homophobic init?

If that happened to me I'd either say 'wtf :|' or kiss back :p depending on my mood. Either way it might just be his way of saying bye, I know when I say bye I go "cya x x x x" which could unnerve some people cos x = kiss doesn't it. anyway don't let it get to it, be a little more open minded. it's not like you're going to give him a bj or anything! :p it's just so you don't freeze up when anyone so much as mentions the topic
  • Options
    Re: WTF should I do?
    Someone off a MSN group added me to their MSN. So we were chatting and I had to go. He said bye. Then, he said goodnight and added a picture of the kissy lips.

Now, Im not a homophopic or anything, but this really made me feel uncomfortable, but this guy said he had learning disabilities and didnt get out much coz hes unwell, so I felt sorry for him and couldnt delete and block him. Hes 17 so its not as if he was playing around. It was just kinda weird.

Alrite gorgeous!xxxxxx:p
  • Options
    ignore it, he might have done it by accident
    Ive accidently put xxxx at the end of msn conversations before when i hadnt meant to, just out of habit, and ive also accidently said `bye, love you` after speaking to someone on the phone before when i completely hadnt meant to. :o:o
  • Options
    i wouldnt be that worried about it tbh
    if you are that worried though just ask him. It may not be the way you think it is, and besides even if it is you can always block him, its not as if you know him off the comp.
    Some times you can misjudge or take something someone says the wrong way on the comp, i should know,its happened often enough:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ahh. Too late I'm afraid. You've been infected by gay, and should go out buy pink shirts and study hairdressing.
  • Options
    It could just be a mistake, ignore it and see if it happens again. I've lost count of the times when not thinking about it I've said 'cheers' to a cashpoint machine as I've taken my notes.

Plus I have a habit of calling female friends 'babes' as a term of affection and without thinking have done this on a business call. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    It could just be a mistake, ignore it and see if it happens again. I've lost count of the times when not thinking about it I've said 'cheers' to a cashpoint machine as I've taken my notes.

:yes: :lol: ive done that before now
  • Options
    He could just be younger than he claims to be, and doesn't know that it'd mean anything. Don't worry about it, he's hardly going to rape you is he :rolleyes:
  • Options
    If you want to speak to him, do...if you don't, then don't.

If you choose the latter, blocking someone isn't going to kill them, is it?
  • Options
    Re: WTF should I do?

What should I say

you could always try :

"Chase Me " :p

heheheh you might have pulled :lol: