Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid you can still remember it now clearly ??

Ever Dreamt of something happenening and it did ?? ( if this happened i would deff be freaked out lol)

Have you ever Dreamt of seeing a person or meeting someone and that has happened also ?? ( think if this happened id be a bit freaked as well lol)

Or have you just ever had an extremely weird or scary dream that you still remember...??

Go on Post away :D

To answer my own Question I had a weird dream last night that i slept with two differant girls ( i know you are gunna think im strange lol i cant help what i dream lmao) Im not going into anymore detail though lol all i'll say is i remember it very vividly :lol:

Sooo Spill the beans on your dreams :lol:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    God. There must be a dream I remember clearly but I cant remember any so ehasdfj!

Ill never forget a nightmare when I was four, I was walkin up to my nans house, and there was a brick loose in the wall so I pulled it. It made that noise you get when walls move on computer games and this big fwakoff goblin giant grew over the house and tried to hit me.

I ran in the car, he knocked the door off he chased us for 20 metres then I woke up.

Nothin interestin but im so bored.