Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how many orgasms layees?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im wondering what is the most number of orgasms you have had in one night? Im going out with a girl who ive been seein for about 4 weeks, my first proper, serious girlfriend, and i gave her 9 orgasms on saturday night by fingering her. We havent had full on sex yet and i didnt give her oral. I thought this was an unusually large number of orgasms so I talked to a friend today who said she usually only had one or two, and that was when her boyfriend was trying really hard. Just wondering what is the norm? I realise some girls can have an orgasm easier than others. Guess shes just one of the lucky ones! Im 19 years old btw.

Comments

• Options
    Re: how many orgasms layees?
    Originally posted by joeyjojo
    im wondering what is the most number of orgasms you have had in one night? Im going out with a girl who ive been seein for about 4 weeks, my first proper, serious girlfriend, and i gave her 9 orgasms on saturday night by fingering her. We havent had full on sex yet and i didnt give her oral. I thought this was an unusually large number of orgasms so I talked to a friend today who said she usually only had one or two, and that was when her boyfriend was trying really hard. Just wondering what is the norm? I realise some girls can have an orgasm easier than others. Guess shes just one of the lucky ones! Im 19 years old btw.

Mine would be 6, but then im a guy :D
  • Options
    Re: how many orgasms layees?
    Originally posted by joeyjojo
    She's faking.
  • Options
    9.....perhaps not? :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: how many orgasms layees?
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    She's faking.

Hehehe:lol:

I love it:D
  • Options
    Re: Re: how many orgasms layees?
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    She's faking.

I dunno.

Could be him lying.
  • Options
    could well be...maybe he's trying to big himself up.

tisn't working..:p
  • Options
    hmmm not sure about. I think my g/f had 3 and I was chuffed to bits.

While we're on the subject, could I ask the girl's how long their orgasm usually lasts & is it good to try and give a girl another immediatly after or take a break??
  • Options
    11 - 12 this would be like a WHOLE day of stuff though from like 9:30 till like 11ish at night stopping and starting doin many a diffrent thing... now that was a GOOOOOOOOD day, *thinks back*
  • Options
    wasn't trying to big myself up at all. The reason i posted was that i had never heard of a girl having this many orgasms, thought it was unusual and wanted to compare experiences. Im very open with my girlfriend and i made sure she was not faking. I did say to her at one point that i never wanted her to fake an orgasm for me. Id rather that she just told me it wasnt working so we could try to find something that did. I think the most likely explanation is that some girls just find it easier to reach orgasm, and my girlfriend just happens to be one of those girls.

First time i gave her one, took about 20-25 mins of effort but ive made her come in as little as 3 or 4 mins. Not, trying to make myself look good, just interested to know what other girls have experienced. please keep the opinions coming!

Joeyjojo
  • Options
    I can have lots of orgasms and I can reach orgasm quite quickly. I would say I could have up to about 15 in a few hours if I really wanted to. So she might not be faking it :)
  • Options
    It sounds like you've found her g-spot and she's learnt to not tense up (if you're inside and aiming towards her belly button).... just be grateful she's not ejaculating, cause that gets damn messy :blush:
  • Options
  • Options
    And it is when the female does too.... but not when it's loads of times :p But nothing a towel won't fix ;)

By your comment it seems you've assumed I'm male :eek2:
  • Options
  • Options
    She could just be a multiple, er a rare one that has multiples easily. I'm one. Although, there are some partners that make me come way more than usual. My current baby is one of them. Woohoo! Anyway, my average is about five or six in one go round. Guys love it when I tell them I'm a multiple, and they are very strong orgasms too.