Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

jaco kiddy fiddler?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
warrant issued for his arrest on multiple charges of being a beasty. is he going to jail?

Comments

• Options
    I hope nothing happens as far as a case is concerned. Another 250 documentaries about him. The same as all the others, but about the case as well :mad: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    has he actually been arrested now then? did he get arrested last time? or did he fob them off with loads of dosh before it got to that stage?
  • Options
    he does my nut in :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    he does my nut in :rolleyes:

What has he done to you?! :p
  • Options
    Damn, I'm kind of getting sick of hearing/reading all this shite about Michael all the time.

Of course he didn't do anything to me and I don't really have anything against him because I don't know him, but just kind of getting old now.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think I glanced somewhere that he has like a $3 million bail, but I could have been imaging things. But in all honesty, I do not care. I don't care if he likes little kids. There are probably tons of child molesters in the Chicago, and probably even a couple in a 5 mile radius of where I live, and some of them are probably just as ugly as him, but it's not made into an international interesting thing. Quite frankly, I dont care if a celebrity likes kids, or if a celeberity wants kids, or if they get married or die or go to rehab. None of it interests me and I pity the person who finds interest in this kind of nonsense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I think I glanced somewhere that he has like a $3 million bail, but I could have been imaging things. But in all honesty, I do not care. I don't care if he likes little kids. There are probably tons of child molesters in the Chicago, and probably even a couple in a 5 mile radius of where I live, and some of them are probably just as ugly as him, but it's not made into an international interesting thing. Quite frankly, I dont care if a celebrity likes kids, or if a celeberity wants kids, or if they get married or die or go to rehab. None of it interests me and I pity the person who finds interest in this kind of nonsense.

I think you must have had a moment of clarity love as you are talking way too much sense lately. :yes:
  • Options
    i like it!
  • Options
    Same old story, same old insults.

I dont think he abuses children, I dont think his mental age is much past eleven. And eleven year old boys sometimes sleep in the same bedroom or even the same bed :eek:

I dont think he abuses children because I dont think hes sexually aware, let alone active.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I dont think he abuses children because I dont think hes sexually aware, let alone active.

He must have been active at some time because he has 3 children (I think) :D
  • Options
    Oh dear, Wacko's in the papers again then.
    Does he have a new album/tour/book/other event needing gratuitous publicity happening soon? Or is that just me being too cynical?
    He used to be good, now has just gone downhill into scary - at the risk of sounding american, the poor man should have had help for his 'issues' a long, long time ago when all of this first started.
  • Options
    he scares me.
    lots.
  • Options
    Well, either he'll get off due to an army of lawyers. Or he'll got to jail (though not for long due to the aforementioned army of lawyers).
    The thing is, if he's guilty, does that mean nobody will play his music again, and we'll loose a whole load of good fun to dance to music, as with Gary Glitter? "Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?" Well, frankly Gary, no! :eek2:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    His bail is 2 million.
    I really have no idea if he has done it or not. How can anyone here say they do?! All we get to see is what we are shown! None of us will never know what actually happend. It makes me laugh when people like us say "he didnt do it" or "he did it!" Well who told you?!
  • Options
    Im not sure on this one, i think i will only pass judgement when/if the courts decide a verdict on him.
    One thing i am sure about is that he needs psychiatric help.
  • Options
    To be honnest, i dnt think that he did do it, well even tho no one told me, and i wil have no way of proving my view, i think that he is to childlike in his mind to even consider doing such a thing dilerately(sp). what may have happed was he may have touched this child and the child didnt like it, or found it un comfortable, told mummy and daddy and they asumed the worst. as many parents would if their child head said they had been touched in an inapropreate(sp) manner.

I'm sorry for my poor spelling, im trying but it seems to be getting worse. grrr!
  • Options
    With absolutely no evidence having been made public, I really don't see how anyone could form an opinion on this question.
  • Options
    Knock Knock

- Who's there?

Little Boy Blue

- Little Boy Blue who?

Michael Jackson!

(A joke doing the rounds atm...)
  • Options
    Wacko Jacko has been arrested, cop raided his house,
    they found class A drugs in the kitchen, class B in the living room and class 4C in the bedroom.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Wacko Jacko has been arrested, cop raided his house,
    they found class A drugs in the kitchen, class B in the living room and class 4C in the bedroom.

well played.
  • Options
    theres a pic of him in the Mirror and he looks like a clown
  • Options
    Damn this, ok if he is guilty then fair anough he should go to jail, but im agreeing with Kermit, he is jsut a child himself in his mind, people are just taking advantage of his state of mind and personality, he never had a childhood as a kid, this is what he is re-living now he is mentally a kid, and IF by some chance this guy is convicted of all this, then i beg of people dont NOT listen to his music because of it the man is/was a great musicison (SP?) and dancer i certinaly dont think ohh yeah i dont like gay people so i aint going to listen to stephen gatley if i liked his music then i would listen to it no matter what.
  • Options
    No one knows if he is a dipper sniper but him. I know I wouldn't trust that paper mashay faced, Pinocchio nosed mongrel with my kids if I had any.