Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

animals in clothes.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do people feel the need to dress animals? i fail to see the reason.

ok, it's funny for about ten seconds, but your dog/cat doesn't like it.

Comments

• Options
    Its just a sad thing to happen. Animal cruelty IMO especially when it aint in fashion ;)
  • Options
    nah its not very nice for the animals. we put one of our dogs in a tshirt once but that was to stop her biting at her stiches after she got dressed! have to say it did produce a chuckle but the poor soul wasnt amused. it was for her own good though.
  • Options
    Pictures like this?
  • Options
    yeah, but that's just photoshop.

i mean dogs in coats/t-shirts. most dodge.
  • Options
    I feel bad for animals that their owners dress them up. They'll take them out walking in the stupid sweater or something and then all the other animals make fun of it, then your puppy gets depressed and you wake up one morning to find it with its sweater tied around its neck, dead on your kitchen floor.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    I feel bad for animals that their owners dress them up. They'll take them out walking in the stupid sweater or something and then all the other animals make fun of it, then your puppy gets depressed and you wake up one morning to find it with its sweater tied around its neck, dead on your kitchen floor.

:lol: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    first thery dress up thier little dollies, then they dress up little snuffikins, then they have babies. The law stops you from piercing your pets' ears
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Pictures like this?

:lol:
  • Options
    Not as bad as babies dressed up to look like flowers.

I fucking swear to God, how much would you wanna kill your parents in their sleep if you grew up to find they'd done that shit to you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

I fucking swear to God, how much would you wanna kill your parents in their sleep if you grew up to find they'd done that shit to you?
    lots. and lots.

so anyways, no i dont like it. i think it's stoopid
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

I would go spare! Totally mental! The fashion and the way they dressed me when I was a baby was bad enough!