Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Body language II

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there is another thread based on this but i want to put my story up for a read and get your opinions :)

http://www.becomeaplayer.com/bodylanguage.htm

click the link and read the whole thing

Now i just want to add a few things...

You give me butterflies! - Once you make eye contact with a woman, watch her for a few seconds after she looks away. If she does something that implies that she has become nervous due to you making eye contact, this means that she is interested in or attracted to you. For instance, she will play with her hair, adjust her clothing or jewelry, or fiddle with something in her hands -- Ive had this happen with the girl i recently realised i still like ( shes got a b/f btw) and no i dont know her.This happens all the time with this girl i like so does it mean something or not??

Say "cheese" - This is a no-brainer. If she smiles at you when you make eye contact, get over there and talk to her -- Again this has happened between myself and her a good few times but maybe shes just being friendly like me when i do it to ppl sometimes, maybe shes meaning something by it though :confused:

You must do your duty - She will make eye contact with you and hold it for a longer than usual period of time, almost uncomfortably long. Before looking away, remember to smile at her. This will let her know that you are interested and are a nice guy. Following this, you may also notice her glance at you occasionally. After the second or third look it should become obvious to you that she wants you to talk to her, so it is your duty as a player to give her what she wants :) -- his happened just the other day andi ended up looking away and smiling to myself, she held that look towards me for what seemed like ages made me smile like :p BUT again does it mean anything :confused:

Help! Advice please and fast thank you :)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I think:

A.) Sounds like the girl could be interested...or could not be! Couldn't really say either way without knowing/seeing her. She seems comfortable with you though, so why not try pushing the flirting with her more? Dont worry bout what she says back to you. If you flirt with her loads one day, and get nothin back, next time you see her tone it down and act that way from then on - she'll only think you had a weird day and'll soon forget about it!

B.) You dont need to waste time reading websites like that! All you need to know is that you need to be confident in yourself, confident in what you have to say and come over as being genuinely interested in her - AND when to take no for an answer.

Hope that helps mate
  • Options
    sod off.
    i catch 50 or-so girls giving me "the eye" in a night out. does it mean anything? does it heck! i'm still stood in the corner by myself. :D
  • Options
    Well, I checked the site out. There's some good advice on there. It gives some basic run down on body language, and flirting advice. Despite the knocking that some people give sites like that, some of the advice and observations are nothing more than commonly known body language and psychology. And the good thing is that you can read it there, rather than twawling through volume after volume on body language and psychology. For those who don't have a natural flair for reading body language, and flirting, it's a help. However, there are some gringe worthy sections, such as the chat up lines, etc. So don't be too quick to knock sites like that.

Mr_Wobble ;)