Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mr Diamond and some useful info for the rest of you.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Empty your box!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way dudes, if you send a pm and the users box is full or you have been logged out, you loose your pm, dontchya?

Well I find a way of solvinf this! Leave the screen as its is, either where it says your logged out or users box is full and open thesite on another browser and log in. If you have been logged out previsously just refresh the first browser, only after logging in on the other one.
Or if its user box full, wait til they have emptied then press refresh :D
It can also be used if you have tried to pm or post to soon after you have pmmed or posted!

Hope that makes sense :D

Comments

• Options
    I'd deleted two PM's before Pming you so shoul dhave been two slot free - just deleted another 4 messages now.

BTW whenever I send a PM I highlight my message and right click on copy - so if the person's mail box is full I still have the PM in memory.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

BTW whenever I send a PM I highlight my message and right click on copy - so if the person's mail box is full I still have the PM in memory.
    yeah but your not normal and most people forget.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

I tend to do that as well now. Especially with the probs some members have had with their PM system and nothing more annoying when you type up a hoooooooooge PM and then lose it :mad: