Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just a thought

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i don't know if this is right or not. maybe it only applies to some people. like i said i don't know. just thought i would put it out there.

what if love isn't something that you look for, but something that finds you? seems that the more you want it, the more you look, the longer it takes to find. that's how it was for me anyway. i wasn't really ready for it, but it was amazing to say the least.

maybe that's the best way though, waiting for love to find you. i'm not saying that you don't have to do your part to make it happen, but when it's right you just know. you can feel it. you don't need words to tell that other person something so much as a look to convey what you feel. kind of like talking is a waste of time because there are no words for what you feel for them and they for you. then again maybe i don't know what i'm talking about.

i'm not sure if this post belongs in this section, but i figured why not. anyone else ever feel that way about anyone?

Comments

• Options
    It usually comes from a direction you didn't expect, and you can't force it on someone either
  • Options
    I thought I had a few times, found real, true love, but it was far from it. It came back at me like a fucking slap in the face, but guess, from now on, will just have to let fate happen from now on.