Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my perfect situation /sarcasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I might as well start from the begining. I live with a girl who I have/had a massive crush on for the last year, however I've pretty much shrugged that off now. However I now have a crush on one of her best mates who moved to the same uni as her.

I asked her out for a meal last monday and it's planned for thursday. However she got particuarly drunk last night and said "this thing on thursday, well it is just goin out as mates isn't it?". Hmm ops :eek2:

Well I chickened out and said "Yea I asummed it was, I like you but was just offering to be friendly" ops again :( Now I just don't know what to do, should I tell her before thursday, when we are out, afterwards? Just a bit dazed and confused, need some advice :)

Comments

• Options
    Um... tricky.

I'd either tell her now, and explain that you were chickening out, or wait until the day after the 'date.' Don't do it during the date because she'll be put on the spot. Also, don't expect her to say 'oh that's nice dear!' - she'll probably be little unsettled and may not know how she feels for a while. Also, she may be unsure about it because I'll bet she knows you used to have a crush on her good friend; girls are clever like that ;) we spot these things.
  • Options
    :banghead:

I've talked to her a bit via the magic that is texting today. I'm not sure where I stand but she said she was quite embarrassed, however we are still on for Thursday... oh and she already knows about the crush, I told her haha