Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One of those days......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got the feeling that today will be one of those days were nothing at all will go right, i'll end up breaking something hitting someone ect ect,

Have you ever had one of thoses days were nothing goes right? ifso what happened?

Ps. im bored :p

Comments

• Options
    mmm...i had the best day today, had the day off, went for a drive, bought the lotr ttt boxset extended edition thingy with the statue as well. well i'm gonna go watch it now. have a good one. and don't put shit out there, think happy and you will be. ish.
  • Options
    Cool thanks.. ill try have a good'en but no happy pills do BLAH...

Ooo i feel intreged what car u got?

lotr ttt kicks ass :D
  • Options
    I FUCKING KNEW IT NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT FIRST MY PHONES TAKEN OFF ME WHAT NEXT AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH:MAD:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    I FUCKING KNEW IT NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT FIRST MY PHONES TAKEN OFF ME WHAT NEXT AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH:MAD:

The lord of the caps will get you, obviously.
  • Options
    yea:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oh Lord. It is truely the end of the world. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Oh Lord. It is truely the end of the world. :rolleyes:

Aw, I thought it was when my phone was taken off me a couple years back. But I was wee and daft. :D

Just steal your Mum's fags or summat. Tit for tat, like. :D
  • Options
    Yup rude_boyz, i had one of those days yesterday and because im equally bored ill tell ya about it :p

Was up and awake at 6, missed my train to college had to run for the bus which left without me then another 3 arrived at the same time all full up so wouldnt let me on, got the 5th bus. Got to college. My lecture had been cancelled, i had 3 hours to wait till my next one and as it takes at least an hour and a half to go home i waited at college. None of my mates were at college so sat in the library reading a very boring book. Left the library it POURED down i got absolutley drenched my jeans went from pale grey to black. Got to college, the lift stopped at the 5th floor for 5 minutes finally it started moving again got to my next lecture, waited for 20 mins for the lecturer before a woman posted a note on the door saying the class was cancelled. Then took me 2 horus to get home. No food in the house and i dropped my last fag in a puddle when my dog jumped up at me. My boyfriend came to see me, was very ill spent the night looking after him and now im ill too.

But... todays good day :)

So, teh moral of my story Rude_boyz, keep your chin up you might have a really good day tomorrow, or a good week next week. What bothers you now wont bother you at all in a few days time. possibly.
  • Options
    Re: One of those days......
    I got the feeling that today will be one of those days were nothing at all will go right, i'll end up breaking something hitting someone ect ect,

Have you ever had one of thoses days were nothing goes right? ifso what happened?

Ps. im bored :p

My lifs perfect. I dont think anythin has ever gone wrong, someone stole my seat at infants school once but got their shit ruined when I went to tell on them. Sorry.
  • Options
    Yep, actually had one of those days yesterday, but not going into detail to as why it was a bad day, but it just was, but had made it through the day as well as I'm sure you will make it through today. Don't give up. Keep your chin up and think happy thoughts and think that tomorrow could be a better day.
  • Options
    Re: One of those days......
    Yes. Ive had loads of them days lately. I cried. Alot.
  • Options
    Every day is one of those days, its just what you make of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Every day is one of those days, its just what you make of it.
    Thats crap.
  • Options
    Re: Re: One of those days......
    Originally posted by Chav
    My lifs perfect. I dont think anythin has ever gone wrong, someone stole my seat at infants school once but got their shit ruined when I went to tell on them. Sorry.

lol :lol:

I'm good too :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Thats crap.

In what way?
  • Options
    In what way?
    Well some days you wake up and just feel crap. You just dont feel all happy and jumpy-jumpy. You feel miserable, like everything the past few days has built up and up and has got on top of you. So its not exactly an ordinary day at all when you wake up and all you wanna do is cry and cry.
  • Options
    I see your point, but some bad days, you can make a bit better. I do agree that some days are just totally bad but I havent had a day like that in a while so im optimistic that it wont happen for a long while yet.
  • Options
    Just pointing out that sayings crap IMO.
  • Options
    Just pointing out that sayings crap IMO.

I got the point the first time :yeees:
  • Options
    I got the point the first time :yeees:
    Stfu, please :)
  • Options
    Yes. Ive had loads of them days lately. I cried. Alot.

aww whats been wrong with you? you ok?
  • Options
    i had a brilliant day today work was a piece of piss then i came home and when lifting a film of the shelf i found 30 quid under it that i musta put there months ago :D:D:D
  • Options
    My bad day started lastnight when some **** stole the front wheel off my bicycle and then when I went back into the trainstation to see if they had been caught on CCTV I was told the bike rack isn't covered by the CCTV cameras - despite there being a sign saying it does and me having a letter saying it does. I am now going to demand £50 from the station manager (£50 for a new wheel, tyre and inner tube - JESUS)