Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boyz after me, Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yesterday i walked past these boyz who i kinda know, The crew leader is Diver, He come up to me and punched me round the face, i Live in Dagenham essex and he has a few of his "members" who go to my skool who im guessin are after me, Ive done nothing to any of these and i want advice for how to kep out of it for the next 4 weeks, coz i mmoving towns in 4 weeks! 8th or 15th December aint sure yet

Thanx for any replys,
Ryan :)

Comments

• Options
    I dont think anyone can give you anymore advice other than to lay low, jeep out of their way and take alternate routes from their hangouts.

Good luck, I know what it is like to be bullied
  • Options
    Yeh i know :( jus want some to talk to about it

Im not exactly a pussy when it comes to standin up for myself but when theirs 7 i jus stood their and took it, Like my uncle a few months back was walking down the street and like 5 guyz beat him up, He had 5 gold watches on him and his mobile and they never took none, They just beat him up for no reason what so ever! Is it me or has this world gone crazy!
  • Options
    Originally posted by ryanhorner
    jus want some to talk to about it

That's what we're here for

Is it me or has this world gone crazy!

Do you really want me to answer that?
  • Options
    LOL! I only found this site today, Pretty cool site and ive had a look thru some of the posts and theirs no stupid posts, Like arguements that get out of hand, Its all civil :)
  • Options
    Yeh i know :( jus want some to talk to about it

Im not exactly a pussy when it comes to standin up for myself but when theirs 7 i jus stood their and took it, Like my uncle a few months back was walking down the street and like 5 guyz beat him up, He had 5 gold watches on him and his mobile and they never took none, They just beat him up for no reason what so ever! Is it me or has this world gone crazy!

what was he doing carrying 5 gold watches on him?
  • Options
    O he goes to this pub quite often and he sells like MISC stuff to people, he was on his way to pub to show some of the guyz
  • Options
    O he goes to this pub quite often and he sells like MISC stuff to people, he was on his way to pub to show some of the guyz

Well, If he had been robbed then I would accept that but maybe he sold a dodgy watch to someone?
  • Options

Is his name dave by any chance? :p
  • Options
    LOL! I only found this site today, Pretty cool site and ive had a look thru some of the posts and theirs no stupid posts, Like arguements that get out of hand, Its all civil :)

Remember, youve only been here today. Sometimes its funny when we all barney but it can get serious, and the mods always discourage bad behaviour
  • Options
    Originally posted by Matt^
    Is his name dave by any chance? :p

ROFL! Nah its Peter
  • Options
    theirs no stupid posts, Like arguements that get out of hand, Its all civil :)

Excuse me?
  • Options
    My sig wont come up :|
  • Options
    My sig wont come up :|

Pictures (apart from smileys) are not permitted in signatures.
  • Options

:eek2:

random stuff that he just happens to have? in a kind of 'didn't nick it honest guv' kinda way?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    in a kind of 'didn't nick it honest guv' kinda way?

:lol:
  • Options
    No lol, He has lots of antics and stuff :D Anyway ur losing the whole point of the "beaten up for no reason" bit

Anyway apparentley my mate who was with me when i got hit said that he saw the guy who hit me "Diver" and apparently he said "Is Ryan aight?" and "Tell him sorry i didnt relise it was him i was just f**king around coz my mates were their" o and that "id got alot taller since we was m8's"

So hopefully im out of my problem :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If someone hits you mate, you should spark 'em out!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    spark 'em out!

:lol:

I've not heard anyone say that since I was at school :D
  • Options
    you should come and live by me then, the saying of choice round these parts is "i is gonna spark you out ya fuckin' clit!" :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Boyz after me, Help
    Yesterday i walked past these boyz who i kinda know, The crew leader is Diver, He come up to me and punched me round the face, i Live in Dagenham essex and he has a few of his "members" who go to my skool who im guessin are after me, Ive done nothing to any of these and i want advice for how to kep out of it for the next 4 weeks, coz i mmoving towns in 4 weeks! 8th or 15th December aint sure yet

Thanx for any replys,
    Ryan :)

Just keep goin about ur life the way you do, carry a pipe up ur sleeve just incase, they wont fuck about wiv u if they think ur a psychopath ;)