Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jesus banned!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is PC going waay over the top... the British Red Cross have banned all their stores and cards from showing religious symbols, such as Jesus, Mary and the three wise men as it may offend minority religions.

What a load of fucking tosh. (Beleive me I don't swear that often!)

If you don't believe me... http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_837746.html?menu=

I read it in my paper, but there's an article on the 'net i found about it.

Comments

• Options
    That's one of the most stupid things I've seen in a while.

People being so ridiculously politically correct they actually discriminate in the opposite way really piss me off.

Jeeeeeesus Christ. (No irony intended...)
  • Options
  • Options
    :rolleyes: thats stupid. stupid stupid stupid. So i take it their xmas cards wont have a little baby jesus on them? :rolleyes:

What gets me, is how to promote equality or whatever they have black only meetings at a hall near me, with events for only people of african desent. It stresses that very clearly on the flyers. If a white organisation did that there would be an uproar, but because people dont want to be seen as racist they let this form of racism slip.

Im sure thats related some how, well it popped into my mind when i read the thread...
  • Options
    could they be considered to be behaving like the taliban?