Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dont you just hate it.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...when u get jealous over petty things!? goddddd :rolleyes:

aint bout u matt my dear, so dont worry! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Yes. Like, hypothetically, if your teachers don't let you apply to Cambridge and all your friends have interviews there and you try really hard to be pleased but it's not happening because it's bad enough that they're all slimmer and prettier than you... that kinda thing?
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Yes. Like, hypothetically, if your teachers don't let you apply to Cambridge and all your friends have interviews there and you try really hard to be pleased but it's not happening because it's bad enough that they're all slimmer and prettier than you... that kinda thing?
    that's not petty.....
    and yes.
    i am a queen at jealosy of the patheticness pettiness
    and ic nat type
    and im toooo sleepy
    and its 9.
    whats the world coming to?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    and yes.
    i am a queen at jealosy of the patheticness pettiness
    and ic nat type

:yes: i had noticed... :chin:
  • Options
    I get jelous VERY easy :( bloody annoying..
  • Options
    :yes:
    Tis v annoying.

I only really get jealous when I'm unhappy anyway though. If I'm happy with my life and someone achieves something I don't, I'm happy for them. If I'm feeling shitty and they do better than me, I'm jealous...
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    :yes:
    Tis v annoying.

I only really get jealous when I'm unhappy anyway though. If I'm happy with my life and someone achieves something I don't, I'm happy for them. If I'm feeling shitty and they do better than me, I'm jealous...

im more of a person whos happy for them to be happy if they achive something.. ill just do summit better than them

the worse thing is getting jelous over girls. that happens to be alot..

:( tis annoying...
  • Options
    Yes very much. Even though you know that there is no need to be you still cant fucking help it :mad:
  • Options
    Yeah, am only jealous of one person at the moment--very good for me!!! :d im proud normally im jealous of half a dozen people, and thats usually by 9am.
  • Options
    I am quite a jealous person... its one of those emotions you can't stop... i hate the feeling of just wanting to kick some poor unknown guy in the balls when his only crime is chatting to a girl/s i'm chatting to.. it happens too often... its the one thing i really hate about myself!