Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The First Lady

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yet again its a bush that has been the focus of my anger for the day, i'm think i'm paraphrasing here but she said that terrorism must be stopped for U.S security.
if that is so, y did britian send thousands of troops to iraq, she didn't say "the worlds security" and on the topic of war, the WMD excuse is the stupidest one ever, lets say Iraq did have WMD why didn't they attack america from 1993-2003, or sept11 2001-2003 when that had the chance. everyone knows iraq didn't want to attack america and bush admitted he wasn't helping osama bin laden. if america wanted revenge for 9/11 they are being very childish about it, y don't do somethin democratic instead of destroying the poorest countries in the world which quite frankly aren't goin to get any richer if there's a new government, i don't see vietnam or afghanistan in the top 100 richest countries in the world.

Comments