Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

National Express

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i'm travelling by National Express next month for over 5 hours just wondering are the seats comfortable.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Nope. :)

I had a three hour journey and lasted it - I'm 6'4 and not exactly skinny, but make sure you sit in an aisle seat, next to a girl, and make sure you flirt with that girl lots so that you can inhabit some of her personal space too. Makes the journey a lot more comfortable than sitting next to some grumpy Russian mafia-looking dude.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Nope. :)

I had a three hour journey and lasted it - I'm 6'4 and not exactly skinny, but make sure you sit in an aisle seat, next to a girl, and make sure you flirt with that girl lots so that you can inhabit some of her personal space too. Makes the journey a lot more comfortable than sitting next to some grumpy Russian mafia-looking dude.

Or like me that was sat next to some old asian bloke, who fell asleep on me shoulder :eek2: