Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

advice for my mate.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, my male friend kinda has a problem. When he wanks and after sex his cock is really sore for some reason, he doesnt know why and i dont have a clue either, he isnt on any medication or nething i dont think, sooo any ideas why this is would be appreciated. x

Comments

• Options
    He might have abit of a bruised cock!How long has this been happening for and does it hurt abit during?
  • Options
    too much pleasure.
  • Options
    It could be he needs lube of some kind if he;s doing it dry. Saliva works just lovely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    He might have abit of a bruised cock!How long has this been happening for and does it hurt abit during?

i dont know i havent shagged im! lol. its just a bit of advice for im. tar :)
  • Options
    Well, the first thoughts that come to my mind are... Not enough lubrication. Or, overly tight foreskin.
    Actually, there is another option. Maybe he just goes on so hard for so long that even with enough lubrication he starts to get sore. A feeling I know too well. Honest! :naughty::D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    i dont know i havent shagged im! lol. its just a bit of advice for im. tar :)

That didnt even cross my mind darlin! I was hinting that you ask him!
  • Options
    Strange how you come up in these conversations with people...

Maybe he was just saying it to hint at you...
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    That didnt even cross my mind darlin! I was hinting that you ask him!

we've spoke about it loadz! Its been hapnin for ages and he dont know why, and it def aint thru to much sex cuz he only been with one girl.

And D_L it wasnt a hint lol, he was asking me wether i knew what was wrong with him, it makes him dead paranoid, he wont go near a girl cos of it! :rolleyes: