Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is your dealer a professional?

I've only really had dealings with one person who did it for a living and I found him to be a bit pushier than I wanted. "I could get you a good price on 1000, how about next week?"

Oh, and I suppose with somethings in the past I have gone through a professional supplier.

Out of the very few dealers I have contact with now a days all are part timers. I find them to be friendlier, and in the main have better stuff. Although they can be difficult to get a hold of and sometimes arent the most timely people on earth.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Is your dealer a professional?

Definately... i know what u mean ive had a few professional dealers. The only one i can say i was happy being in contact with was the coke dealer he was a lot younger than the rest and had a good attitude. Nice gear and nice price. He was too trusting though that was his problem But im sure hes an exception to the norm.

Ive bought canna, speed and pills mostly off part timers, usually the same two or three sell all three and ive been happy with them as people, ended up being good friends but they seem to undersell or not give as quality stuff.

I really cant win!
  • Options
    Having never really had any need for big bulk I'm not a big enough customer for some of the dealers I've come accross.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Having never really had any need for big bulk I'm not a big enough customer for some of the dealers I've come accross.
    :yes:

See, where my fella used to think he was some big time dealer i came across a fair few & because i guess i was his gf theyd allow me the odd Q when i wanted it. Since my fella got nicked last year, ive not had the contact that i used to. Cant say im bothered by it at all.

Only one im still in contact with really is the coke dealer, and thats purely because were friends that i can buy off him. Usually he leacves some aside in his pursey for me.
  • Options
    Thats somewhat the situation I'm in, the main bloke I know used to be relatively professional, but never big time, but gradualy a lot of his customers have calmed down their use and so has he.
  • Options
    I get stuff off my mate but he isn't a dealer he gets it off a real dealer. So i'm never directly attached as a customer of the dealer.

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My dealer used to make more than enough money to make a living it. He recently did 3 years in Winchesterthough, for 3ks of soap and 230 pills. When he got caught they took his brand new car and his flat as it was deemed to have been payed for with drug money. When he got out he had nothing, but started up again but only part small time and now holds down a job too.

Throughout the time I've known him he's been the most reliable and sound dealer I know - whether it was when he was proffessional, or just small time.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've only really had 2 or 3 dealers as such, normally i used to get stuff off friends who would go to the dealer themselves, but now it's different.
    The dealer I go to now is on time, dosen't fuck you around and is generally dead on, no problems as such but the odd time it's not the best deal, it's your money worth alright but some people can get better.
  • Options
    Until recently I always got my blow through friends who got it from a guy in the paramilitaries or else a guy in work who would occasionally buy a nine bar and sell to people like me.

But these days I'd either buy it off a friend's brother who's started dealing, but I don't know how much, or else through another friend of a friend who grows a few plants above his garage.

I don't smoke much blow though so I've no need for a regular supply line.
  • Options
    That's the crap thing about weed in NI, it almost always goes back to the paramilitaries. Apart from the fact it's usually shit, that is.
  • Options
    Its certainly not a great thing that any money goes to tbem.
  • Options
    Maybe it's not a great thing,but where would the drugs come from without the aid of some paramilitaries?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Maybe it's not a great thing,but where would the drugs come from without the aid of some paramilitaries?

I'm sure other avenues would be opened up like elsewhere, but they seem to have a pretty firm grip. I hate to think of my money going to them, but I spose you have a point.
  • Options
    I knew a bloke a while ago who wouldnt touch anything but home grown skunk or mushies because he didnt want to give his money to gangsters. It thought it was pretty interesting.
  • Options
    Fair play to him though.
  • Options
    Exactly, I can see what he means. And to be honest that is one of the bigger reasons to me as to not doing coke or heroin. With pills/speed you probably know they arent nice, but they normally arent terrorist/mass murderers with it.

And as for acid, well thats pretty much in the hands of the hippy-mafia isnt it.
  • Options
    You've got a point about heroin and coke and giving money to gangs, but most gangs now a days are selling all drugs.

With acid i've never seen it around :(
  • Options
    Yep, I suppose so, but when you look at the type of people who control the proper international supply the traders in cocaine and heroin are a step nastier than with pills and speed. Well obivoulsy unless you count in meth from Burma (myanmar) accross the boarder to Thailand and the rest of the far east.