Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sprits that be.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mum, her sister and hubby has a spritul reading tonight.
It was done at my aunty and uncles home.
I didnt have one he told me the sprits had nothing to tell or say to me this time, and i was a bit young. So i just sat, while each went into a diffrent room and he spoke to them from what whoever has come back to see them had to say.

But as i entered the house i went warm yet my hands were cold, it was very calming in the front room, he told us that they were in the room, and one was near to me. He told us if we got to warm it was the engery from them and as we went he would do a kind of blessing. I felt a sprit come into me or was very close as i didnt feel like i was me, it was a strnage feeling unlike ive ever had in my life.

The scary bit was that i knew when i got up this morning, i knew who was coming to see my mum. And then when she told me - i was right!

IF you never do anything else in your life, you must go to one .

Just wanted to share that with you. If you belive it or not it thats up to you. I wasnt sure if to or not, but after this, i do.

Hermy xxxx

p.s -sorry if its a bit mixed up its really hard to explain it, if n e 1 ha ben to one PM me as theres a few things that im not sure about.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry, but I just don't believe in them. I don't believe in an afterlife, or that we can predict the future, or that messages can come from spirits from somewhee else. I just think that was coincidence. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i think theres something in it but not what people think it is but i don't know what it is but it is something! phew ...
    i think you tap into something that isn't doing you any favours.
  • Options
    Oh please :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    spirit reading

Not to mention drinking.
  • Options
    I believe everyone has an energy around them and some people are more sensitive or perceptive to this. You can read vibes from somene and I just think some people can read further into it than others. I dont know about spirits etc, as if its true, how come we dont have spirits of animals and flies and such things!? There have been millions of people for centuries, how come we dont have cavemen spirits? Or Dinosaur spirits?!
    I went to a medium once and she told me I will be married before im 26 :shocking: however she did say one thing that was very very accurate but she could have seen it by the look in my eyes.
  • Options
    I really want one done as I believe in spirits, I want to see if my grandad, who died one month ago today has anything to say to me, I just want to talk to him one more time.
  • Options
    spirit reading

Brewed in the Highlands of Scotland.

I suppose that's technically label reading though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I really want one done as I believe in spirits, I want to see if my grandad, who died one month ago today has anything to say to me, I just want to talk to him one more time.

i advise you go to one!

Yer, sorry about the crap ness of my spelling, i was just really tired.

herm x
  • Options
    Sprit, I think it's a soft drink...

As for spirits, well if we have some sort of energy in us that makes us feel... a soul so to speak then we gotta remind ourselves that nothing ever dies, it just changes form :p
  • Options
    a sprit reading? wtf is a sprit reading?

I've had a spirit reading before
    You're lucky. I got totally confused the first time I read the thread, and thought it said "spit roasting" :eek2: :D

As for the mediums, or whatever you want to call them, I reckon they're just reading body language, and listening carefully to what you're saying, and the way you're responding. Ever seen one of Derren Brown's programmes on the telly? That'll show you how it can be sooo convincing.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You're lucky. I got totally confused the first time I read the thread, and thought it said "spit roasting" :eek2: :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Something on the mind there? :naughty::p
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Something on the mind there? :naughty::p
    Yeah, a huge, juicy, roast pig. Mmmmm, roast pork sarnie! :D Oh, and then threesome sex. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)