Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO.........Guess

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well there are already 2 FAO threads and as they say everything comes in three's :D

Seriously are you supersticious ? I am, i do beleive things come in threes. I cannot walk under a ladder. I like black cats bcause they are lucky. I also carry a little charm thing with me which was given to me many years ago, now it aint brought me megga luck yet but one day it will :D

Comments

• Options
    hmm not really although i do wear my Rosary (and no i am totally not religious at all) a lot cause I would like to think it brings me luck
  • Options
    yep, i am!

I have this thing about saying good day to magpies, i too dont walk under ladders, and i wink at black cats, once got told it was luck!
    Theres a few more but cant think at the mo!

Hermy xx
  • Options
    Nope, I'm not stupid :p

Supersticious people do my fucking head in though :/
  • Options
    Err yes, but it's embarrising, even for me, so I won't say :p

Though I do beleive if you fuck people around and are generally a shit by being two faced / lying / deliberately breaking promises (or having no intention of honouring them) and generally being bitchy/bastardlike will give you 'bad' karma and so you will get what's coming to you!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

:lol::lol:

I also wave to magpies, if i see them i wave and say "hello Mr Magpie" :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

Though I do beleive if you fuck people around and are generally a shit by being two faced / lying / deliberately breaking promises (or having no intention of honouring them) and generally being bitchy/bastardlike will give you 'bad' karma and so you will get what's coming to you!

I agree.

Same goes for racists, burglars and skanky hoes who skip the pimpin' line :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    :lol::lol:

Well it's fucking annoying when I'm walking down the street with girls (guys aren't stupid enough to believe in this shit :p) 'n' they turn to me 'n' go "OMG break my ring of sorrow!". I'm like "WTF!?", 'n' they go "Quick! Just do it! I seen a magpie! QUICK!"
    I also wave to magpies, if i see them i wave and say "hello Mr Magpie" :D

Even if they could speak English, I doubt they'd understand you from that far away :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I agree.

Same goes for racists, burglars and skanky hoes who skip the pimpin' line :yes:

lol heheh yer them too. I dread to think what happens to all the members of Combat 18. Gah. In fact, I'm not going to, I don't want to think about them.
  • Options
    Re: FAO.........Guess
    Well there are already 2 FAO threads and as they say everything comes in three's :D

So why make a fourth? :-/

(FAO's to Fugue, Dan the man and The Little Shit Mk. II)
  • Options
    At my primary school everyone used to tell me that if you walked over two grids in the road at once it was good luck, but if you walked over three at once is was bad luck. I got so much into the habit of aviding three grids after that, that I still find myself subconsciously walking around them even now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

That's causality. Hardly proves the existence of karma.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Nope, I'm not stupid :p

Ditto.
  • Options
    Re: Re: FAO.........Guess
    Originally posted by Turtle
    So why make a fourth? :-/

(FAO's to Fugue, Dan the man and The Little Shit Mk. II)

there was only 2 when I started this.....wasnt there :eek2:
  • Options
    i believe in karma but i dont believe in magpies/ladders/stepping on cracks etc. that would be silly :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: FAO.........Guess
    there was only 2 when I started this.....wasnt there :eek2:

Nope. But the last of them had only been created 10 minutes before this one. So unless it took you 10 minutes to create the original post in this thread...?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO.........Guess
    Nope. But the last of them had only been created 10 minutes before this one. So unless it took you 10 minutes to create the original post in this thread...?

lol probs did take me 10 mins, im not as fast as these young uns you know :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO.........Guess
    lol probs did take me 10 mins, im not as fast as these young uns you know :lol:

Oh, most of us young'uns aren't that quick either, it would seem.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO.........Guess
    Oh, most of us young'uns aren't that quick either, it would seem.

slow, not very sharp, not intelegent whatever you want to call it, its common knowledge this place is a breeding ground for the mildly retarded.