Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

could you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after watching the rock the other day, the bit where nick cage stabs himself in the heart with the big ass needle full of atropine to stop himself dying got me wondering whether i would be able to work up the courage to do it myself if the need ever arose and i came to the conclusion that i probably wouldn't be able to. what bout you lot, do you reckon you'd have the bottle to stab yourself in the heart with a 5 inch needle?

Comments

• Options
    Geee. Well I dunno. Live or die. Toughie. :/
  • Options
    no fuckin way, i so would not have the guts

looked so scary in pulp fiction as well :crazyeyes
  • Options
    umm how about no??? i'm not even gonna pretend I would, unless i really would :confused: actually yeah i wouldnt be ablet o do it
  • Options
    i wouldnt! i hate needles i cant even have a blood test. :eek:
  • Options
    i know its a choice between life or death but you also must remember that if you miss you just as easily kick the bucket. its a tough choice at the end of the day
  • Options
    I'd probably manage to kill me anyway doing that if I tried. Or injure myself too much trying and not doing it properly enough.

But that would only happen if I dared.. Which would never happen! :eek:
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind the needle at all, it's just the fact that i'd have to be spot on the heart. Knowing me, i'd blatantly miss and stab myself in a kidney somehow. Probably both.