Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hows this for a dumping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh dear sometimes i just have to laugh at my life.

So wednesday 8th october - Meet the GF at club, for 3 hours all's ok until i get pissed off with her for going off with other guys (not pulling them). I leave the club without saying goodbye, at this point she doesnt know im pissed off. Nxt day i text her saying sorry i left but i saw a mate in the other room and the bouncers wouldnt let me back in the main room.
Well guess what its now october 20th and she hasnt texed me or called me even tho a couple of days ago i texted her asking her to ring me when she wasnt busy. I am such a knob that ive had too much pride to bother calling her. To be fair she has been away for the 2 weekends after the 8th but still...

Technically she hasnt said its over (cause i havent spoken to her) but errm it obviously is. Just makes me laugh that someone i thought cared about me could be so f*ckin insensetive, i wouldnt even treat someone i disliked like that.
We never had an argument and she never said things were not going good so how can she just switch off like that. I swear to god im petrified of women now because they are so complicated, you try your best to please them and still get crapped on

Oh well i bites the dust again, not really sure what to say to her nxt time i speak to her. Im still bloody smitten (why damn me?!) so my patheticness will just make me plead for her fogivness when shes the one in the wrong. I must be strong, hold my ground and tell her what i should think of her

soz this post is practically a rant but i needed to get it out of my system

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately some girls are just like that by nature, believe me; I've gone through almost the same thing as above.

But there are just as many nice uncomplicated girls out there as there are evil bitches :)
  • Options
    Re: Hows this for a dumping
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    [BI swear to god im petrified of women now because they are so complicated, you try your best to please them and still get crapped on[/B]

damn man....... aint that thr truth?.....
    im in a pretty similar situation myself and its not nice... i hate it :(
  • Options
    Did you read the "urgh moments" thread? She may have had one of them.
    Its not just girls eother babe, its men too and I should know :D
    Hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    I feel for you mate, no offence but some women are like that whereas other woman can be really sensitive about things...

Once again its the thing about women knowing men but men not knowing women, the mystery continues

Anyway, if it does finish go and get yourself a nice respectful lady, good luck :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy

Once again its the thing about women knowing men but men not knowing women, the mystery continues

You are kidding me??!!! On the surface mean are straight forward and simple and when it comes to being with their buds they are BUT there are so many things I wont understand about men. Ive had realationships and they have just baffled me previously! So take it back :p
  • Options
    Oh right sorry i take it back, looks like we baffle eachother
    :D

But i still say that women have the upper hand on men
  • Options
    Not all women are that way. They're many man, who I know that have tried so many things, in so many ways, to control me, take over me, or whatever, and only having to end it because they were taking too much away from and my self worth, so it's not all women. It can just be as much men as women or more.
  • Options
    I'd try to make some excuses for her but she just sounds a bit callous...hope it does turn out ok tho
  • Options
    if i were u i wouldnt plead for her forgivness. iv found from experience that once someone realises your not going to chase after them anymore theyre much more likely to want you back again.
  • Options
    if i were u, i'd give her a ring
  • Options
    *Update*

Ok so tonight i caved in and rang her. Aparently because shes been away for 2 long weekends and been mashed inbetween she hasnt been able to ring me. She also thought it was me who wasnt bothering to ring her.
    Sooo it seems that were still going out. One thing though, she said she doesnt want to get too serious. Ermm ook, so what does that mean, considering i hardly ever see her anyway i dont think it could be any less serious.
    I have arranged to see her on thursday and this will be make or break - if she means less serious in the sense that we can see other people then she can go... yes u get the point.

Thanx all for the advice tho, now read my next post moaning about the definition of seriousness :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :thumb: goodluck!
  • Options
    Just replied to your other post then read this.

Just one thing really - you left the club and then you made up a story about why!!!!!

all she was doing was talking to other blokes, you say she wasn't doing anything else but I guess that you have screwed yourself up by wondering what happened when you left the club?? Sounds like theres little trust in your relationship and lets face it - its not been a long relationship and you are very suspicious of her behavior, perhaps rightly so, but maybe she's fed up with your lack of trust lies and huffs?

Seeing as she's not bothered to call you I'd say she wants out but you can't put down the whole of the female population just because you met a girl who obviously wasn't right for you.
  • Options
    OUCH didnt see that one coming. Yes i agree i screwed up by going off in a huff, quite immature of me in fact. But when the object of your desire ignores you for half the night and treats you as if you were just shit then you can do one of two things; walk away or go beserk.
    But i must apologise, not all women are complete bitches, just the ones i happen to feel strongly about. I must be a bitch magnet.
  • Options
    Sorry :o

i think perhaps you are letting her dictate what the relationship is like, and if you let her have all the freedom and all the say then you'll be 12 months down the line and still in the same position!

I'm not suggesting you play games but you can't let her play games either.

really - you need to start being the mature one seeing as she's decided not to be so be strong, speak your mind and let her know you are not happy!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    OUCH didnt see that one coming. Yes i agree i screwed up by going off in a huff, quite immature of me in fact. But when the object of your desire ignores you for half the night and treats you as if you were just shit then you can do one of two things; walk away or go beserk.
    But i must apologise, not all women are complete bitches, just the ones i happen to feel strongly about. I must be a bitch magnet.

Hmm was she ignoring you...or did she just want a dance and you weren't willing to participate? Thats whats got me in trouble previously. When I'm in a club I have to be on the dance floor, standing at the side just aint good enough for me. Seems to me trust is a big factor...or maybe jealousy which i a sign of your insecurities.

Take me and my fella for example, we both trust each other completely. I've spent nights where I dance and flirt with every other guy on the dance floor other than him. Thing is he just stands there loving the fact that he knows nowts gonna happen, there's x amount of lads who are after me, which boosts his confidence, plus he knows that when I've finished being a dick tease it's him I'll go back to. We are both complete flirts though and I think that helps us be ok with it. Since we know whats going through our own minds when we flirt.

But god if I got worried everytime my fella went a while without texting me or getting in touch I sure wouldn't be with him. Yeah sometimes when I know he's going through a hard time and he doesn't I get worried, but same when I go quiet on him, both of us will make sure the others ok then even if it means turning up on their doorstep. Just chill out. You aint been together all that long things should be rosey at the mo, since they aren't you need to take a good long look at it and decide whether it's worth sticking to.
  • Options
    Not all women are evil, just most of them. Unfortuanately the nice ones are all either taken or you're already best friends with em. and we all know that u should never touch ur female m8s with an 80-ft bargepole now don't we...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Sorry :o

i think perhaps you are letting her dictate what the relationship is like, and if you let her have all the freedom and all the say then you'll be 12 months down the line and still in the same position!

I'm not suggesting you play games but you can't let her play games either.

really - you need to start being the mature one seeing as she's decided not to be so be strong, speak your mind and let her know you are not happy!
    I think that this is the best advice and you should take note of this. You do have to be strong and let them know how you're feeling and stuff or else you will get walked all over for the rest of your life.

Like is said above, you need to have an input into where the relationship is going etc.. and not let her make all the decisions. Letting her dictate it may make life easy in the short term but in the long run you will regret it and it will fuck your head up totally.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Hmm was she ignoring you...or did she just want a dance and you weren't willing to participate? Thats whats got me in trouble previously. When I'm in a club I have to be on the dance floor, standing at the side just aint good enough for me. Seems to me trust is a big factor...or maybe jealousy which i a sign of your insecurities.

Take me and my fella for example, we both trust each other completely. I've spent nights where I dance and flirt with every other guy on the dance floor other than him. Thing is he just stands there loving the fact that he knows nowts gonna happen, there's x amount of lads who are after me, which boosts his confidence, plus he knows that when I've finished being a dick tease it's him I'll go back to. We are both complete flirts though and I think that helps us be ok with it. Since we know whats going through our own minds when we flirt.

But god if I got worried everytime my fella went a while without texting me or getting in touch I sure wouldn't be with him. Yeah sometimes when I know he's going through a hard time and he doesn't I get worried, but same when I go quiet on him, both of us will make sure the others ok then even if it means turning up on their doorstep. Just chill out. You aint been together all that long things should be rosey at the mo, since they aren't you need to take a good long look at it and decide whether it's worth sticking to.

I agree totally. If there's no element of trust, you can feel smothered and restricted, and it's really not a nice feeling.

However, I think it's a lot easier said then done, I have trouble trusting people, especially if I haven't been with them that long. But you definitely need to be able to let your partner chat to other people without automatically assuming they're flirting or biting their heads off over it.
  • Options
    You sure one of the men she was having a laugh with didn't do her in? I mean, you haven't heard from her have you?
  • Options
    Wow, im surprised you guys are still replying to this. Well anyway i rang her after all that time and then she blamed it on me for the reason that we hadnt spoken. But we got it sorted and now things are much better. Plus the last time we went out clubbin it was much better and this time she was the one that got jealous, but i gave her plenty of reasurence that she was the only one i wanted ;)

Anyway thanks for your replies guys and im sure you'll be looking forward to the next crisis in my life :p
  • Options
    dude:

be grateful u didn't get dumped because of an article on Cosmopolitan... :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    dude:

be grateful u didn't get dumped because of an article on Cosmopolitan... :mad:
    Oh come on, you cant leave it like this...I want to know...
  • Options
    shoulda read "in" cosmopolitan... oct 2003 page 36....