Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Back in time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you could go back in time and a whole week being a certain age of your choice. Which would it be and why?

I'd like to go back to be 6 or something. No big responsibilities, no work, no worries, mum makes chicken nuggets and chips for tea, etc.

What about you? Remember, you can only go back to an age, not forward.

Comments

• Options
    i'd love to go back to infant school. a week full of games, p.e, drawing, kiss chase and dindins :D
  • Options
    14-ish was a good age. Old enough to be out and about having fun in Pizza Hut and at the cinema and flirting with boys and making big deals about dates and having girly sleepovers (and mixed ones...), but young enough not to have to worry about work, or getting into pubs, or anything else important.

It was as if I felt really grown-up, but I was still young and innocent back then! Aaah, those were good days...

:angel:
  • Options
    Hmmmm......

Think I'd go back to one of those long, lazy summers from when I was at primary school. Nothing to do all day but round round the countryside with the dog and go scrumping for apples, hiking though the woods and waiting for the next issue of The Transformers comic.

Bliss :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If you knew what you know now being young again would be frustrating and you'd be considered a freak - but if you went back and lost your memory then the whole idea is pointless anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    If you knew what you know now being young again would be frustrating and you'd be considered a freak - but if you went back and lost your memory then the whole idea is pointless anyway.
    *Whispers* Psst Skive - It's a hypothetical situation - don't be so pernickety and spoil everyone's fun!
  • Options
    I'm at the happiest point on my life right now :D
  • Options
    hmm i dont wana go back an age, i like being 15 :)

dont have a job yet, go out with my mates, hang round down the park, get pissed with all my mates, flirtin wiv all the sexy fellaz :flirt: i do go clubbin an stuff an go the pub but not loadz.

why would i wana go back an age when i have this atm!? :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lord of Little
    Hmmmm......

Think I'd go back to one of those long, lazy summers from when I was at primary school. Nothing to do all day but round round the countryside with the dog and go scrumping for apples, hiking though the woods and waiting for the next issue of The Transformers comic.

Bliss :)

Another blast from the past!

...hello mate :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    *Whispers* Psst Skive - It's a hypothetical situation - don't be so pernickety and spoil everyone's fun!

Oh right you mean 'What was the best era of your life so far?' ...now I get ya! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Another blast from the past!

...hello mate :D

'lo dude!!

:p

Thought I'd check in on the old place, nice to see some names I recognise. Might even add the "benefit" of my "wisdom" again, my new job includes Net access..... :D
  • Options
    I'd be 17 again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I'd be whole again.

;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'd be 15 again during the easter - summer period because I was just starting to get drunk and stoned in a big way and didn't have to worry about any exams. The weather was brilliant and the music was really really good... possibly the best days of my life in retrospect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    I'd be 15 again during the easter - summer period because I was just starting to get drunk and stoned in a big way and didn't have to worry about any exams.

:yes: About 15-16. Except I was supposed to be worrying about GCSE's :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Few people seem to be sayin 15/16ish, sounds like you all reckon tis a good age, il enjoy it while it lasts:D
  • Options
    i want to go back when i was about 5 at school the weeks just before exmas when you were sat making cards covered in glitter and it was a magical time :)
  • Options
    id love to be about 4 or 5 again

ahhhh those were the days
  • Options
    i seem to have spent a lot of my years trying to get inside a woman ...so back to the womb for me.
  • Options
    I'd like to go back to being 18 again. I was young, slim, fit, and innocent, back then. I'd love to go back with the knowledge I have now though. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)