Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

thesite = failed degree

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night I re-introduced myself to TheSite at the expense of completing my coursework. I have two lots:

1) Social Psychology lab report
2) Statistics - an assignment on factoral ANOVA's.

They are due in at 5.00pm and I have a "workshop" in twenty minutes so there is no hope they'll be completed today. Please cross your fingers and pray, for I have just e-mailed the course leader requesting an extention. I lied that the printers "refused to do as I desired".

This is the second year of my degree, which I'm repeating, but why, oh why can I not motivate myself to do this work like a good little chap?

Comments

• Options
    Re: thesite = failed degree
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    Last night I re-introduced myself to TheSite at the expense of completing my coursework. I have two lots:

1) Social Psychology lab report
    2) Statistics - an assignment on factoral ANOVA's.

They are due in at 5.00pm and I have a "workshop" in twenty minutes so there is no hope they'll be completed today. Please cross your fingers and pray, for I have just e-mailed the course leader requesting an extention. I lied that the printers "refused to do as I desired".

This is the second year of my degree, which I'm repeating, but why, oh why can I not motivate myself to do this work like a good little chap?

Might as well have a pint while waiting for the reply :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: thesite = failed degree

work, captain kirk!!!!!

(ooh ... im a poet and i dont even know it)

hope you get the extensions although you dont really deserve them. they may motivate you to work harder :)
  • Options
    Easy...........cause it's boring and there are much better things to be doing e.g watching paint dry
  • Options
    Re: Re: thesite = failed degree
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Might as well have a pint while waiting for the reply :p

Don't tempt me!

After my hangover yesterday I developed "the fear" and watched the rugby with three pints of coke... couldn't even look at alcohol. My body was shaking, it was bad!

I did have a pint of wife-beater while watching "Withnail & I" late last night though, it would've been rude not to. I could really do with a few more right now, ease myself into the evening, but I'm working from 4:30 'til 8.00 tonight in the dizzy world of carpet insurance so I must remain sober until tonight.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Re: Re: thesite = failed degree
    a pint of wife-beater

whats wife-beater??

sorry, im thick :confused:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: thesite = failed degree
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    whats wife-beater??

sorry, im thick :confused:

Stella Artois :eek2: the answer to all of lifes questions!
  • Options
    Ahhh Stella, the angry beer.
  • Options
    Know the feeling mate....but with me it tends to be msn or lycos chat that are the trubles. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Ahhh Stella, the angry beer.

*Waits for Vinyl Vicky to come in*