Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weak at the knees!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so i absloutly am in love with this bolton player Kevin Nolan :heart: and afta the match today me and my mate went to see some of the players and he was there, and like omg!!! :hyper: lol, im sooo sad! I love him, but anyway is it just me that gets like that over famous people or have any of you lot had/have a thing about someone famous and everytime u see them or somethin your just like :love:....
i doubt it, i know i just lead a sad life but anyway! :D

il see if i can get the pic up of me&him to, which i totally adore even if i do look stoopid on it! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I love him, but anyway is it just me that gets like that over famous people

I get like that with Paul Sheerin :heart:
  • Options
    yey! not just me that gets like it. :D
  • Options
    I dont now, but i used to when i was about 14/15 I used to be completely besotted with River Pheonix and Brad Pitt. my best mate used to be in love with christian slater, and we used to argue over who was best. All I can say is that Brad is still famous and a sex symbol 13 years later, but what happened to christian slater eh????? last I heard he was in prison somewhere.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I dont now, but i used to when i was about 14/15 I used to be completely besotted with River Pheonix and Brad Pitt. my best mate used to be in love with christian slater, and we used to argue over who was best. All I can say is that Brad is still famous and a sex symbol 13 years later, but what happened to christian slater eh????? last I heard he was in prison somewhere.

Christian Slater is way cooler then Brad Pitt, have you seen Brad with a full Beard? He looks like he's a member of ZiZi top.

Christain Slater is busy making movies.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000225/
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Christian Slater is way cooler then Brad Pitt, have you seen Brad with a full Beard? He looks like he's a member of ZiZi top.

Christain Slater is busy making movies.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000225/

lmao. "busy making movies" my ass. Busy wasting celluloid. The first movie on that list I recognised was from 1998 - that was 14 appearances ago for him.
  • Options
    La la la *cough*lookatmysignature*sough*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    La la la *cough*lookatmysignature*sough*

Believe *that* when I see it, Jacq.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Believe *that* when I see it, Jacq.

You'd like that, huh?
    Sick perv :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

i was the same at that age, river was such a hottie....brad pitt is still alright, but like diamond said, the full beard :yuck:

christian slater....isn't he in alias, me and fugue were fighting over that the other night when we watched it.
  • Options
    Re: weak at the knees!
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    which i totally adore even if i do look stoopid on it! :rolleyes:

If that it you, you look nice, not stupid but a nice picture of you:)

Sorry I dont have much else to add to the thread, i will find the door
  • Options
    LOL i can't believe you're obsessed with him! It is always good though when you get to meet someone you've been obsessed with for ages...when I met Busted (only at a signing though) I was totally overcome :D lol sad I know...

My cousin is obsessed with him too though...we've both got season tickets, do you go to the matches quite often?
  • Options
    Sorry to squash your dreams etc. but he looks like my neighbour. He's 50 :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze

My cousin is obsessed with him too though...we've both got season tickets, do you go to the matches quite often?

good on her, he is gorrrrrgeeee!!!!!!!!!!! but he's mine! :p hehe. Yeah go every match, true to my team :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by thecodhoratio
    Sorry to squash your dreams etc. but he looks like my neighbour. He's 50 :|

:eek: why you you you, :mad:
  • Options
    me thinks everyone knows about my overly unhealthy OBSESSION with the sexiest, msot talented woman on the whole entire planet ever ever ever

angelina jolie

oh my god... thats all i can say... when im :( i put on her dvds, ive got a life sized cut out and all i can ever really talk about is her.

my fella knows that hes 2nd place in my heart :p

ooooooh angie :heart:

im so sad.
  • Options
    Anyone remember a much younger Luke Perry in beverly hills 90210.... ooooooooooooooh i had a BIG thing for him!

now hes old and yucky! :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Anyone remember a much younger Luke Perry in beverly hills 90210.... ooooooooooooooh i had a BIG thing for him!

now hes old and yucky! :yuck:

mmmmm
    looking back, i cant believe people wore those trainers!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    mmmmm
    looking back, i cant believe people wore those trainers!!

:lol: seen a few people with beverly hills stylee trainers at college :shocking:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    me thinks everyone knows about my overly unhealthy OBSESSION with the sexiest, msot talented woman on the whole entire planet ever ever ever

angelina jolie

oh my god... thats all i can say... when im :( i put on her dvds, ive got a life sized cut out and all i can ever really talk about is her.

my fella knows that hes 2nd place in my heart :p

ooooooh angie :heart:

im so sad.

I gotta say I've developed a growing appreciation for Angelina Jolie recently :yes: Fantastic eyes...
  • Options
    Nigel Harman. Oh yeah.

He makes me sodden.