Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ouch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think i got a scab on my underarm shavin this morning an thats y theres a bit of hard lump its quite sore...ny idea if theres nything i can do?? Would pain killers help??

Comments

• Options
    First of all, please dont type like that its sognrt sujdge.

Secondly, yes pain killers will help, but they arent really a solution, they will just deaden the pain a little. I would recomend that you put some Calendula cream on it, its a soothing herbal cream you can get from Boots and its very effective against spots/cuts and other little things like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    sognrt sujdge.
    Pleease put me out of my misery and tell me if you were actually saying something there in exquisitely complex code, or if you're just taking the piss? I've been scratching my head trying to work it out... :confused:

And yes, don't worry. Try witch doctor or something, I'm sure it's fine.
  • Options
    Its not as funny really if I have to explain it, oh well, your loss if you dont get it.

sfowrtgn its qwegdik not sdgor a foergwe code dgor I dbew was bwrgo just wdgo being pjrth silly.
  • Options
    Its not as funny really if I have to explain it, oh well, your loss if you dont get it.

sfowrtgn its qwegdik not sdgor a foergwe code dgor I dbew was bwrgo just wdgo being pjrth silly.

its not a code i was just being silly :D
  • Options
    sognrt sujdge.

Why is it so rude? :p
  • Options
    I didnt say it was rude, its just very annoying, if you shorten everything and dont make some effort with full stops etc then its harder to read.

That and its against the rules to use 'txt speak'.