Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Tooth Fairy & Santa Claus

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a) When you were little did you ever leave a tooth under your pillow and if so how much did you get?

also

b) Did anyone leave food out for Santa??

Think most I got was 50p for a tooth!!

Don't remember leaving anything out for Santa.

Comments

• Options
    Re: The Tooth Fairy & Santa Claus
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    a) When you were little did you ever leave a tooth under your pillow and if so how much did you get?

also

b) Did anyone leave food out for Santa??

Think most I got was 50p for a tooth!!

Don't remember leaving anything out for Santa.

hehehe yeh i used to put my teeth under the pillow. yeh used to get like 50p or summit to buy more sweets so more teeth fell out :D . and yeh i used to put like milk and biscuits out 4santa and a carrot for rudolf lol. and my mum used to have to half munch a carrot so looked like he'd eaten it. lol.
  • Options
    Yes. I cannot remember how much i got for teeth. Leaving stuff out for Santa is very important, else you will get no pressies.
  • Options
    hmm......i used to get 50pence
    then the tooth fairys wages went up and they cld afford to send me a £1.
    *nods*
    all due to inflation you know.
  • Options
    Yeah, I used to leave mine under the pillow and got about 50p :D

When I was living at home with my parents, each year we would leave out a mince pie and a glass of wine for santa, and a carrot for Rudolf. Why is it that the other reindeer didnt get anything???

My younger brother and I also used to leave a letter on the sofa in the living room, directing Santa to put our presents :p
  • Options
    1) yup, left a tooth and usually got a £1. nowadays, the little buggers get €2. grr

2) we left guinness and christmas cake out for santy. cuz, you know, my parents encouraged drinkdriving in a sleigh.
  • Options
    Our Becks gets either £1 for a tooth if it comes out naturally, because she yanked at her last tooth for about a week before it come out she only got 50p..........aaww Im nasty i know :D

Christmas Eve we have a plate and we leave a carrot, mince pie and maybe some bickies. We also leave a drink of pop because he will be very thirsty wont he !!!
    On Christmas morning we always go straight into the kitchen to check the plate, just to make sure santa has been. He normally eats most of the food but sometimes the reindeer cant manage a full carrot, so some is left.........and you can see the big teeth marks he left :eek2:
  • Options
    Yes to both. And on another note, my mum used to tell me when I was little that if I didn't change my pants every day that I would get crabs. ::( :(
  • Options
    i got a pound for every tooth

and i didnt leave food for santa (father christmas is his british name)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Leaving stuff out for Santa is very important, else you will get no pressies.

Apparently, a boy who lived near me came downstairs on Xmas Eve night, and Santa saw him. Santa is very shy and ran away when this naughty boy came downstairs. So he got no presents.

My mam told me that when I was 12.
  • Options
    I left a carrot for Rudolph, and some shortbread and milk for Saint Nick.

But before that, I'd write a letter, and assume it'd go up the lum. Awww..memories..at the corners of my miiind..
  • Options
    Are we the only ones who left him alcohol? What does that say bout where I live? Lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    Are we the only ones who left him alcohol? What does that say bout where I live? Lol.

nothing we didnt already know ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    nothing we didnt already know ;)

cheeeeky...but true.
  • Options
    I got about 50p....except when I was on holiday in scotland and got a £1 note one year. I got rather excited about that :chin:

Santa got a mince pie and brandy. And rudolph got a carrot, peeled and with each end cut off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    I got about 50p....except when I was on holiday in scotland and got a £1 note one year. I got rather excited about that :chin:

Santa got a mince pie and brandy. And rudolph got a carrot, peeled and with each end cut off.

yes alcohol! woo!

and a £1 note? how old are you? didn't they go like.....in the 40s?
  • Options
    When I was ickle, My mum decided to get radiators, so she got the flue (sp?) boarded up and I cried that Santa wouldnt get in. So she left the window open on Christmas eve and it was fucking baltic. But in the morning I got up and saw bootprints (not unlike my fathers) in the snow on the windowledge and presents under the tree, so I was happy. But my mum and dad got the cold.

Then there was the time I let slip to my stepsis that Santa wasnt real. She screamed, I got dragged into the back room and had the living daylights knocked out of me by my father.

Ahhh memories.
  • Options
    The tooth fairy was stingy round my way!! i got got 20p per tooth!! :(
    I used to leave a mince pie, and a glass of sherry out for santa, and if i was feeling especially kind then id also leave a carrot for rudolph.
  • Options
    I think parents are evil for making their kids believe in santa and the tooth fairy.......evil i tell ya :lol:

No really :eek: they are poor little ****s when they realise that santa doesnt exist and the tooth fairy, well watch what happens when a wee one sees his mummy put a 50p under his pillow after mummy tells him "ooh leave your tooth under your pillow and the tooth fairy will get it and leave you money" watch and see :lol::lol::lol:

edited coz i forgot to say I used to get upto a pound from "the tooth fairy"

as for santa..what did he ever do to deserve food eh :lol:
  • Options
    awww dont you think its sweet that mummy or daddy would creep in during the night to replace your tooth with money!
    i used to get 50p :D

and for father christmas i used to leave him a mince pie n a class of sherry and a carrot for rudolph. in the morning we wuld all follow my dad down the stairs n check everyroom. in the kitchen we'd always go o0oh father christmas has been (the carrot had been munched n crumbs all over the table). then the last room we went in was where the christmas tree n all the presents were! yaaay!