Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

skin?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sadly im not one of those people who are blessed with perfect skin! I am thinking of trying dermalogica skincare products as i have heard various reports that they are really good.

I was just wondering if anyone here uses their stuff. If not what do you use?

ta x

Comments

• Options
    No idea.

I haven't got perfect skin either and I use the new Garnier Pure facewash which is all tingly and nice, and it makes your skin feel really clean and non-clogged-up.

Also don't forget the obvious things apart from cosmetics, like drinking lots and lots of water, eating enough fruit and veg, and avoiding coffee, soft drinks and spicy food like curry.

:)
  • Options
    I use the same as you perfect***day works wonders, I don't have perfect skin either and not many people do but just do that what the normal advice given and hope for the best.
  • Options
    Ue that Simple moisturiser stuff.

It's always best to get into a routine, so you can keep up a good complexion.
  • Options
    i use to use product but they contain alcohol so they dry your skin out.

now all i use it hotwater then cold water then vaseline face moisturiser. works for me.
  • Options
    use the scruffing lotion for men. i really cannot remember who its by though
  • Options
    i use a product by Lush called 'herbalism'. it's a really good face cleanser for oily/problem/combination skin. it works wonders for me. really helps combat spots a lot & makes ur skin so soft w/o drying it out. it's great! & it's 1000% natural too which can only be a good thing!
    but really, there's no subsititute from trying to stay away from oily foods (esp chips at 4am when u come outta the pub - note to self!) n drinking plenty of water. it's the best for ur skin & ur body. it really is!
  • Options
    Re: skin?
    Originally posted by sandy1234
    Sadly im not one of those people who are blessed with perfect skin! I am thinking of trying dermalogica skincare products as i have heard various reports that they are really good.

I was just wondering if anyone here uses their stuff. If not what do you use?

ta x

so has anyone here no anything about dermologica, id be interested too.

The salon i go to deals with the products but they are very expensive and im a little reluctant to start on the programme if they are not very good for some people.
  • Options
    things work for some peopel and not for others. am afraid its a trial and error thing
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    things work for some peopel and not for others. am afraid its a trial and error thing

grrrr, i know but when it costs a lot of money then its annoying!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Velocity Girl
    i use a product by Lush called 'herbalism'. it's a really good face cleanser for oily/problem/combination skin. it works wonders for me. really helps combat spots a lot & makes ur skin so soft w/o drying it out. it's great! & it's 1000% natural too which can only be a good thing!
    I love lush. Ive not used that product, but i bought one of their bath bombs and it made my skin feel so soft and clean, plus it cleared up my babys eczema after just one bath!!! i just wish i could afford to use one of those bath bombs in every bath.