Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sense of humour ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know when your sat reading threads do you see someones name and think ' I Must read' . Some posters i know that when I read a post they have made I am more likely to get a witty remark and will sit here and have a giggle.
Some people can get away with being a bit cocky because they do it in such a sarcastic way or the way they actually post you cant actually find them offensive.

Anyone else feel like this ?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah completely agree Becks. But then I don't feel I know people as well as I used to round here anymore. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    But then I don't feel I know people as well as I used to round here anymore. :(

ah but you never forget me will ya, just like how the hell could I forget you :D

Nice to see you again :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Some people can get away with being a bit cocky because they do it in such a sarcastic way or the way they actually post you cant actually find them offensive.

Tbh, I think there's a limit. Sometimes if people are like that too much, then people get pissed off at them.

I thought I was like that, but people told me I was going too far, so I'm now modifying my behaviour. Which is fair enough, if it's coming across as me being rude.

I know what you mean though.
  • Options
    ah but you never forget me will ya, just like how the hell could I forget you :D

Nice to see you again :)

How could I ever forget ya eh hun? :D I've been around just mostly in sex, student and rels. Takes too much keeping up in here lol!
  • Options
    Oh yeah theres a limit but as i say certain posters have a way which just comes across as so funny.
    One of the posters im talking about is Daisy, its the way even when she might be pissed off with someone she still has this wit behind her post. Do you know what i mean ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    How could I ever forget ya eh hun? :D I've been around just mostly in sex, student and rels. Takes too much keeping up in here lol!

lol I dont often go to sex forum, some of the stuff they get up to there is a bit errrrr, well you know what I mean :lol:
  • Options
    lol I dont often go to sex forum, some of the stuff they get up to there is a bit errrrr, well you know what I mean :lol:

:lol: yeah know what ya mean...can be amusing though. ;)
  • Options
    One of the posters im talking about is Daisy, its the way even when she might be pissed off with someone she still has this wit behind her post. Do you know what i mean ?

Yeah, I always read her posts when I come across them. i like a girl with a healthy dose of cynicism ;).
  • Options
    the ones like this for me are/were
    becky yes you *pokes*
    kaffrin
    faith