Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bye Bye Brookside

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone see the very last ever Episode of Brookside?

I'm kinda sad to see the show go, It was much more exciting to watch then the likes of East Enders and Emmerdale!!

I wonder if any of those actors from the show will ever find work again!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah i watched the last twenty minutes, thought it was pretty crap really they should have been a big gas explosion and everyone dying or leaving the viewers wondering who lived or not!
    i haven't seen it for about six years it definitly went down hill, but oh well they'll probably all go and work on The Bill, as everyone seems to be working on there these days!
  • Options
    cant say ill miss it!
  • Options
    I stopped watching it years ago but I meant to watch the last one, but I forgot. So how did they end it then?
  • Options
    jimmy corkhill broke into all the houses after everyone had moved and left all the taps running. go figure
  • Options
    There was a big stink created cos Channel 4 didn't want to renew the contrat to make Brookside so they set about getting rid of it's viewers by constantly chagin the tiem they showed it, so many people simply stopped watching it because they never knew when it was next on ...

I remember I started watching Brookside one xmas when I was in bed with the flu, it was at the time the whole Lesiban storyline was going on ...

Then just kept on watching ...

Channel 4 are now putting all their efforts in Hollyoaks which I do enjoy also .. much more aimed for the teen market.