Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

know what i mean?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've had to hire a guy to do some work for me ...at the end of every sentence ...know what i mean?
i snapped tonight and sais iof course i know what you fucking meaN ...if you end every sentence with thaty fucking question i'm going to end up fucking killing you ok ...

anyone else come across this ...know what i mean?

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I know what you mean :p
    aaarrrrggggghhhhhhghhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    aaarrrrggggghhhhhhghhhhhhh!

aaww he luvs me really ;)
  • Options
    you can go off people though ...
    \

how you doing my dear ....i'm a wee bit drink at the mo.
    my curfew has eneded and i have been out and about. i have hired a guy ...what a dangerous moron he is too. know what i meeeen?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    know what i meeeen?

I know what you mean arry :D

Im good thank you. So your making up for lost time eh, getting a breath of fresh air :D
  • Options
    I know what u mean, like...

its when they put "like" on the end of every word that really gets me!! *scowls*
  • Options
    That would piss me off. And I'd sack him for being a ****. :yes:
  • Options
    when i get nervous, in the middle of sentences i say 'right' all the time, my mum always picks up on it too.
    i hate doing it but i cant stop!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    'Innit' pisses me off. :mad: The worst thing about it is that I find myself saying it if I'm not careful - it's contagous (sp?)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    'Innit' pisses me off. :mad: The worst thing about it is that I find myself saying it if I'm not careful - it's contagous (sp?)

I bet they say that in Pompey :yes:

:p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I bet they say that in Pompey :yes:

:p

Without a doubt!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'm like always saying like when I'm saying something, trying to say something, or if I'm trying to explain something. It just seems like I just can't help saying it.
  • Options
    Round here, it's "ya get me" at the end of every single fucking last sentence.

One day I'm going to strap a tiny camera to my forehead and when someone says it i'm going to reply "no, actually, I don't - please elaborate" and watch it over and over again to see their expression for comical value. :eek2:
  • Options
    I saw a fight the other day and this one guy had been put down [shameful] and was havin his head stamped on over and over. When he got up with half his face hangin off he said 'There aint no need for that sortah shit man, kno whut I mean?' then he paused and said 'Im goin man, kno whut I mean?' an it was like... 'No'... :confused:
  • Options
    b..b..b..bbut it's not his fault. and I stutter at the start of sentances when I'm nervous. My mum says it's because I speak so fast I don't know what I'm going to say, so it's like my mind trying to catch up. heh. that's what happens on the old cd-burners if you set them up at too high a speed :p
  • Options
    I find people who just turn everything into a question? By putting that little lilt at the end of their sentances?

Either that or mid-west americans, who like, put like, inbetween all the words, and like say things like, whatever! Talk to the hand!
  • Options
    Everyone round here says 'Yeah?' at the end of each or half way through their sentences. How irritating. Yeah? :yeees: