Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

we might have to be evacuated tonight!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
very strange night.
i had a phone call from a nieghbour at about 11pm ...mr roll he says ...whats all the noise? what noise me thinks ... then my lights start flickering. then i can hear very loud and persistent banging noises. i go outside ...blue flashing lights in every direction! oh shit ...it seems that a main electric cable has started a number of fires underground ...the banging noises appear to be and endless series of small explosions in the sewers all around the area. the banging stopped about 1/2 hour ago. we have police, fire water and electric swarming all over the area right now. just had six coppers in here having a cuppa.
they got a call and all ran off!
one just came back and told us they may have to evacuate large areas ...soon. i still have power but it is going down all around me.
the town of denbigh in north wales and its surrounding areas is about to have huge explosions which will be scattering sewage and iron man hole covers all over the place!
i reckon its the n. wales alqueda group hiding under the town.
all i wanted was a quiet night in ...i'm on brewing up duty for the next few hours for the old bill!
when they come back i might skin up and pass the dutchy to the left hand side ...

Comments

• Options
    Fuck, my best mate lives in Denbigh (I'm from Wrexham) :(
  • Options
    I think perhaps you have our old builder and his firm- they dug up our drive and cut an electricity cable - half the street lost their electricity and the paper girl nearly got electrocuted by blue spark stuff.
    Ask around - check a builder/drive layer called 'Bill' wasn't involved - and if he was, give him a cuff round the ear for me while you're sorting him out!
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Fuck, my best mate lives in Denbigh (I'm from Wrexham) :(
    i know ya pudding! i have been in the horse and jocky you know ...it'll be in the papers! all gone very quiet at the mo.
    i can see quite far from here and most street lights are out.
  • Options
    what is it with the old bill aye? 1/2 a dozen cop cars are now pulled up outside my house with blue flashing lights ...they're only coming for a brew ...i hope. tara for now.
  • Options
    guess what happened!
    nothing.
    the sound of jack hammers from 3am onwards ...and all was normal in the morning. it was looking so exciting ...
  • Options
    I got a spare room Mr roll for you and Mrs Roll :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I got a spare room Mr roll for you and Mrs Roll :D
    very kind of you ms boo ...but there's a difference between evacuation and friggin emigration!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    very kind of you ms boo ...but there's a difference between evacuation and friggin emigration!

Yes but it could be for 2 weeks and im sure the spare room would be more comfortable than the church hall. I dont mind as I say we got a spre room........did i mention it was the garage :lol::lol:

hehehe !!!
  • Options
    did i mention it was the garage :lol::lol:

hehehe !!!

Wow, that's Northern hospitalily for ya :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by thecodhoratio
    Wow, that's Northern hospitalily for ya :rolleyes: :p

Only the best will do ;)
  • Options
    Only the best will do ;)

naturally! :p
  • Options
    did i mention it was the garage :lol::lol:

hehehe !!!
    if a cow shed was good enough for jesus ...