Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Autumn Essentials

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so come on everyone, the seasons well upon us, so what beauty products and fashion must buys do you reccomend?

i wanna pair of big fluffy gloves, a really thick decent lip balm to protect from the weather and a good serum to protect my hair from the central heating

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    A beanie hat :D

I've got three beanie hats :D

Char_Baby: Black and white stripey scarf and gloves to match from Dorothy Perkins, big chunky stripey jumpers. Thick tights, sexy boots and micro minis :D Ohhh, and the parka. :yes: OOOH! Corduroys. Gap are doing nice cords and duffle coats just now..go there, I'd reckon. :D:D

I'm kitted out, me. ;)

Beauty buys - the new FCUK vanity range in boots at St. Enoch's is quite dapper, I've bought their bright red lip gloss. I'd stock up on some foot lotion. The cold weather'll make your tippy toes all cold :( Slather it on, wrap your feet in clingfilm, stick on some socks and do it every night and your feet will be as soft as a baby's arse! :thumb: Hrrrm..thassit really..
  • Options
    Re: Autumn Essentials
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    so come on everyone, the seasons well upon us, so what beauty products and fashion must buys do you reccomend?

i wanna pair of big fluffy gloves, a really thick decent lip balm to protect from the weather and a good serum to protect my hair from the central heating
    i tried some of the most gorgeous lip balm today in Lush. its made with shea butter and it was reeeeeeeally nice.
    My gloves are from poundland though LOL, `youll be amaaaazed at what you can buy for a pound ho ho` Theyre ok though, basic fleece ones, with matching black fleece scarf and hat. Im so CHEAP! (the gloves i realllly wanted were £19.99 from TKmaxx, and were sheepskin, but i just couldnt bring myself to hand over £20 for a pair of gloves, when i actually thought about how long it takes me to earn £20.)
  • Options
    I need a warm jacket.
  • Options
    i got a long fitted grey coat thats major warmand major sexxeh
    and chunky roll neck jumpers definatly

and waterproof make up for teh rainy days:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I need a warm jacket.

Still?! God, a fashion victim as yourself, I thought you would have had one already. You do surprise me, Mr. Man. :p
  • Options
    hmm.. :chin: I just got a new soft wool black beanie, which is ooh so warm! and a floor length gothic coat which is perfect for autumn/winter.
    I'd like a couple of new hoodies.. coz my HIM one is a bit worn out hehe...
    Oh, and I need a new lip balm. My mate has a gooooorgeous lip balm from House of Fraser and it's Palma Violet flavoured.. yumm! I think I'll get one of those...

I think that's it :D

Ilora x
  • Options
    Ok, here goes...
    • New Coat
    • New gloves...have mittens but no gloves
    • Vaseline for lips
    • Chunky Tights
    • Suede boots
    • My long purple and Black scarf
    • Cardigan for indoor snugglage :D
    • Foot lotion - after being trapped in shoes they need it
    • Hand lotion to keep then from beng "Wind Beaten"
    • Moisteriser to stop skin getting dried out when Im outside

I have a lot to get. But they're almost all essentials for me for autumn and winter :D