Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i cant wait two bloody weeks!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so my Mobile is fucked, it has full signal but is acting like there is no signal atall :eek2: dont know why, i know its my sim card cuz i tried it in someone elses fone.
I emailed o2 this mornin, got a thing back saying il have a reply within 14days!! Two weeks!! two whole weeks! i cant live with out my mobily for that long! ahhhhh!!!! :crying:
reckon i should just ring um? :D

Comments

• Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Yeah Id just ring em hun, it like that Argos additions I emailed em before and it took ages for em to reply, so next time, i rang and my account was sorted there and then. :D
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    ok so i rung em, spoke to a nice fella, well 2 nice fella's :D lol, and they are sendin me a new sim this week, but the thing is this bloody postal strike! Sim card should be here by friday aslong as the posties work and if they dont next week! :( my poor fone not being used *sniff sniff*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    but the thing is this bloody postal strike! Sim card should be here by friday aslong as the posties work and if they dont next week!

I think that's getting rectified, there was some pay talks last night. Well, I heard it on the radio. Should be over soon, I'd reckon :)
  • Options
    I have sympathy for ya....i bought a new car a week and a half ago but i cant collect it until the log book comes through for it. Boooo
  • Options
    I haven't had my phone in 2 months. I think I win :p
  • Options
    God I couldn't survive without my mobile - i feel for you!

BTW i saw a gadget in FHM this month where you can back up your sim cards in case you lose them (and the 100-or-so numbers with it) - only £10! I might consider it... (although I've never lost a phone in my life...)