Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

facepic/party

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
please share your stories of people who have met from face pic/party. thank you :)

ive met someone on there who doesnt live far from me and i'd like to meet him...but u just never know who people really are

Comments

• Options
    Just don't ever meet him. :crazyeyes

If you don't know who people are, meet in a public and quite populated place. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed

If you don't know who people are, meet in a public and quite populated place. :yes:

seriously that dude is scareh

personally ive never met anyone off face party or whatever but i know two people who met on there andhave now been together nearly a year:|
  • Options
    I dont see that it's any different to meeting anyone from any other site, including this one? If you talk to them a lot, like them etc then the same rules about being careful and all that apply. Just do be careful, as we've recently found out there are some right wierdos out there. But there are also some very nice people aswell :)
  • Options
    I've had African guys writing me, searching for "love"... Hmmm, or more correct a visa to leave Africa.

Then I had this yucky 40 year old fat and balding English man, who said he wouldn't mind getting dominated by me. I almost died when I read that.

Then there was the hairy monster from Greece. OMG! YUCKNESSS! Said I was invited to live at his hotel. Yeah, right.

Lots of weirdos.
    Though I have chatted with three cool people. That's all.
    I really should delete that page.
  • Options
    mmm, something something somethin /buttercookie.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    seriously that dude is scareh

:lol:
  • Options

:O Who is that drop-dead-gorgeous hunk of a man? I want to meet him! No offence but he is way hotter than you!

Anyway, I haven't met anyone off these places and frankly I don't want to. I only get messages off weirdo men from countries I've never heard of who want to "have marriage" with me.
  • Options
    thats not fair, when i had a face thing i got no, none, zero, nada messages from anybody :crying:
  • Options
    in my experience there are is greater concentration of complete weirdos/perverts/fuckups on faceparty than there is anywhere else on the internet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    in my experience there are is greater concentration of complete weirdos/perverts/fuckups on faceparty than there is anywhere else on the internet.

Next to here of course :p
  • Options

Ooer, this man claims to be my friend, whoever could he be? :eek:
  • Options
    I met some one on it. I think he's great! Dont see the prob with it really aslong as your careful. :)
  • Options
    kinda met someone on there...
    still txtin'
    not really any interesting stories as of yet. blah blah blah.