Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Building Confidence to make the move...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well the name is pretty obvious aint it, i seriously need to build up my confidence to make a move on this girl i like...

I know that she wants me to make a move because we like each other but building up the confidence is really hard!!

Anyone else similar to this? And any advice would be helpful please?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone reply to this please??
  • Options
    If you know she likes you, then their isn't much risk of embarrassment or rejection.
    Just casually ask her go out somewhere, then she'll know that you're definately interested, then at the end of the date, just grab hold of her etc...
  • Options
    oh for fuck sake if you know she likes you...

sometimes i dispair....... (sic)
  • Options
    Yeh i know she likes me, but the thing is.......Just getting hold of her is the hard part, i dont want to mess up (even though i wont)

Oh well, silly paranoia i guess.
  • Options
    you just have to go for it rudebwoy, I know what you mean, the first time with my g/f was tricky and I'm 20 years old for god's sake. Just think, 'imagine how gutted I'll be in I miss my chance?'
  • Options
    Simply just think about how much you like this girl and how much you want to be with her - that should spur you on
  • Options
    Yeh i know what you mean everyone, thanks for the help i will try it when i see her next (monday)

Thanx