Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i want a relationship, but the guys that fall for me dont!....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys, sorrie if the next paragraph is like a stress but...
the first time i fell in love was kewl, and i wanted to stick with it but things got messy, and i got used by someone.

trying to find someone to trust, i was tricked again by another guy saying he wanted to do all this stuff, that his family would love me ect. then he finally got to sleep with me then i never heard from him again!

next guy said yeah he'd call me and get in contact again, but nothing! we never even got to meet up!

met a guy at the pub, seemed lovely and not pressuring, then it went from a txt everyday, to once every other day to once a week then i only got to see him once a week, then he doesn't want a relationship. and now there's another guy and i dont see the point of a relationship anymore!!!

and it's really frustrating! it's like all the guy wants out of me is a shag!
has anyone been through this!?!
should i just use em back!?!

help! luv xAx

Comments

• Options
    Ok then maybe this may sound abit harsh as i dont know you atall but it may help!

Have you got a reputation as someone who would sleep with someone on a 1st date or something or maybe its the way you dress/act that seems a bit easy.

If it is some of the above just act a bit less flirty and a good man will eventually come.
  • Options
    thats the thing, i never want to sleep with a guy unless i really trust him, and i always make sure they use protection. some of my friends say i comes across as a good girl when it comes to guys, but i do bring out the tiger when i flirt!

is it just the wrong appeal?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    thats the thing, i never want to sleep with a guy unless i really trust him, and i always make sure they use protection. some of my friends say i comes across as a good girl when it comes to guys, but i do bring out the tiger when i flirt!

is it just the wrong appeal?

Well if thats you on your av then the twats who have a big ego will probably think they could have you. And the nicer ones are more shy and think your too nice. Thats all i can think off!

Sorry if i caused offense in my earlier post i didnt word it very well! Im sure your luvly!
  • Options
    na thats ok, so should i just become a nutty btich, i could really do with taking the frustration out doing that! would you think it would justify?
  • Options
    don't shag them then, what kind of message do you think you're sending out?
    Somone that really likes you will be prepared to wait and you will know you can trust them. You're only young, people that are around your age are less likely to want a relationship, but some do, make 'em wait and then you will see what they're made of.