Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

confusing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone understand this? i think its meant to be funny, but i dont get it...

Sleep like a baby : Wake up every 2 - 3 hours soaking wet and bawling for food

Thats all it said in the txt n i have no cred to txt the person back n ask them to explain it...anyone got any ideas??

Comments

• Options
    Isn't "sleep like a baby" usually ment in a positive way? Like if you slept throghout the night without any problems that's what you did.

And in reality the kids wake up a lot, causing parents to have to wake up time and again?

Just a thought... :p
  • Options
    Re: confusing
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Does anyone understand this? i think its meant to be funny, but i dont get it...

Thats all it said in the txt n i have no cred to txt the person back n ask them to explain it...anyone got any ideas??

Mmmm im dunno...cant you use o2 or boltblue to txt them?
  • Options
    Re: confusing
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear

Could be descirbing his willy :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: confusing
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Could be descirbing his willy :p
    :lol:
  • Options
    Apparently its from a little book of chaos, in case anyone was wondering... My cousin thought i would like it... :rolleyes:
    i still dont get it tho...:o