Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Missing a relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This probably sounds pretty daft, but I've been single for a couple of months now (like 4 ish) and I'm really not missing being in a relationship, I don't know why though.

Anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• Options
    Its not really daft. I know what u mean. I miss being with someone, the warm safe feeling u get in a relationship. But im not gonna rush into another relationship, even tho i miss it, need time to heal after the last one...
  • Options
    Its hard when you split up with someone, coming to terms with it is the hardest part. Try being single for like 8 months. There are many ups and downs during the time of singleness, but when you do come to terms with it, things seem to even out a bit. You can think clearer, and you begin to start thinking about other things like, who your next love will be.

Sometimes you just feel like your Mrs.right don't exist, but keep your chin up, she is looking for you aswell.
  • Options
    is it me or them who read it wrong?
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

Them :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

thats what i was thinking :confused:
  • Options
    t'was them who read it wrong. *tuts* silly ppl. :p
  • Options
    we all go through phases, it will probably pass, should think
  • Options
    I know how you feel-I split with my chap and thought damn I'm gonna feel really lost...but thb I havent felt like that at all and I think it is weird as I loved him lots...tho i guess all the hassle he caused me made me not miss the relationship-do a lil bit tho!