Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Touching People Up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Something someone said in one of the other posts got me thinking a few incidents I've come across in the past about people touching up other people at work or University. Just wondering what you views are, if it's something that's happend to you and what you did about it?

I can clearly remember two incidents, one was at Uni, where this guy had joined the class a few weeks after we all started Uni, and would touch up the girls - play with their hair, etc. And I remember one of the girl talking about it cos her friend had been touched up by this guy and didn't like it.

And even worst at this company I used to work at about 4 years ago one guy there who was married with a kid, used to go up to other guys and touch their behinds .. and if somone said anything he'd just say "You're Gay Phobic" or something like that....

I'm just wondering in all the time I was there no one ever decked the guy!!

So what about you Guys? Any Touchy - Feely Stories to tell?

Comments

• Options
    the few times i've had my arse pinched it just made me jump about a mile high and usually drop/hit something. It's just the last thing i'd ever expect.

However all through my A-levels, all the girls that i knew used to love playing with my hair because it's fuzzy. that was daaaaaaaamn good :thumb:

I think it has to be someone i know though because when i was staying at a friends house, one of his friends came round and sat on the sofa behind me, and at some point during the evening just reached forward and stroked my hair with the excuse that 'she just had to'. I did not like that. I think i have to be prepared for these sorts of things first.
  • Options
    errr in yr 9 this girl kept pinching my arse when we were watching a film and i hated it cos she was only doin it to take the pee :(

erm. im a generally touchy feely person and give my friends hugs/stroke their hair etc (not the lads tho :p) and they're ok with it because i don't sneak up on them etc.
  • Options
    i got touched up on a bus once by this minging old turkish man, he did it on such a way that the cameras on the bus wouldnt pick it up, i was just about to wack him one and he got up and got off the bus....i was Soooooooooooooo angry that i didnt get to hit him the i beat up a bus stop and nearly broke my knuckles. now if anyone i dnt like touches me i'll scream at them straight away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    i got touched up on a bus once by this minging old turkish man, he did it on such a way that the cameras on the bus wouldnt pick it up, i was just about to wack him one and he got up and got off the bus....i was Soooooooooooooo angry that i didnt get to hit him the i beat up a bus stop and nearly broke my knuckles. now if anyone i dnt like touches me i'll scream at them straight away.

Is that when you started carrying a piece of glass with you or were you kidding about that ?? (I remember you saying that from another thread on how dangerous you are)
  • Options
    This guy at work is always leaning against stuff so i have to push past him and rub him, or he comments on the size of my chest. He's a real sleaze and tries it on with every one (he's 22). The other day he actually had the nerve to say, and i quote

"if you ever break up with your boyfriend and fancy some casual sex, i'm offering my services!"

I take it all with a pinch of salt and just laugh it off coz if i pay him any attention he'll just take it as a come on or some sort of challenge.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus that would scare me shitless!

Thankfully the only people that have ever touched me are people I knew (apart from this boy in Southend but I was having none of it lol) including my twin sister (she used to pinch my bum all the time - that's really quite disturbing actually :p) but if anyone tried anything like that with me I would fucking slap them! I don't give a shit who was watching or what happened to me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus that would scare me shitless!

Thankfully the only people that have ever touched me are people I knew (apart from this boy in Southend but I was having none of it lol) including my twin sister (she used to pinch my bum all the time - that's really quite disturbing actually :p) but if anyone tried anything like that with me I would fucking slap them! I don't give a shit who was watching or what happened to me!
    i remember you slaping me once for that :p

funny you started this thread Diamond.... the gay guy i work with put his hand on my arse at work today....... i just froze lol... had no idea what to do with myself and just went bright red... :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    i remember you slaping me once for that :p

funny you started this thread Diamond.... the gay guy i work with put his hand on my arse at work today....... i just froze lol... had no idea what to do with myself and just went bright red... :o

I think you should do something about this, most of these guys that do stuff like that are on some kind of power trip .. I think they've realised over time that people are so shocked the 99% of the time they don't even say anything so they continue sticking their hands anywhere they like and gettin gtheir kicks.

How old are you and how old is this guy?

I think some firm words would scare the living crap out of the guy. something along the lines of ... "Your touch me again and I'll take your hand and break every bone in your hand" ...
  • Options
    touching people up.. yeh happens in clubs/bars alot, no particular story to tell.

but there is a guy i know who does this to me and my mates every time we see him. he just casually gropes my arse when we say hello. and he does it right in front of his girlfriend aswell -either she's blind or doesnt care. i don't know how he gets away with it, he's not exactly goodlooking..
  • Options
    One of the guys were my mate used to work, would always press up close to her when he went past, even if there was loads of room. Or he would put his hands on her waist n physically pull her against him, n move her. Needless to say, she didnt stay at that job very long...

One of my mums male friends gave me a lift home the other day, n as he was driving, he decided to caress my leg... he got a few sharp words n told where to get off! i wouldnt have minded if it was a bf, but this guys about 60! :eek2: i shall think twice about getting a lift with him again. mum wasnt too pleased when she heard about it!
  • Options
    I think this is a far more common probem then most people realise - it's something people don't talk about and often just don't even say anything to the person doing it cos most of the time they are so shocked!!

When it happens in a work situation is probabaly the worse because you probabaly also get on with the person really well otherwise, or you don't want to be seen as a trouble maker in the office or simply to be the centre of the office gossips.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I think you should do something about this, most of these guys that do stuff like that are on some kind of power trip .. I think they've realised over time that people are so shocked the 99% of the time they don't even say anything so they continue sticking their hands anywhere they like and gettin gtheir kicks.

How old are you and how old is this guy?

I think some firm words would scare the living crap out of the guy. something along the lines of ... "Your touch me again and I'll take your hand and break every bone in your hand" ...
    im 19 and he is about 35 i think...... but personally i dont mind all that much...... so long as he dont really try anything serious, cause if he does i will just headbut him or something :D

i know if i told him to behave or something he would but at the end of the day its only harmful fun... he has a boyfriend and he knows im not interested in blokes *shrugs*
  • Options
    a boy at our school got excluded for grabbing my arse, pushing me against a wall, kissing me then putting his hand down my top.
    on the schools advice i didnt get the police involved but i think that was so they didnt get a reputation for raising perverts