Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how will history judge all this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in fact will any of this stuff be available to the future?
it's like a giant public magazine ...points of view ...ideas ...trends etc.
it would make for a fascinating insight to the early 21st century in the early 22nd century ...but will it be available to historians?

Comments

• Options
    They'll think we're a bunch of crazy people with far too much time on our hands!
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm some of the stuff on here will def. make the people of the future think their ancestors were seriously weird.
    That is, assuming there IS a 22nd century and we haven't all been blown up (by meteorite, volcano, saddam hussian, out of date water ... whatever it is scientists are saying is bad for us/dangerous at the moment) ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by cymruangel
    Hmmmmmm some of the stuff on here will def. make the people of the future think their ancestors were seriously weird.
    That is, assuming there IS a 22nd century and we haven't all been blown up (by meteorite, volcano, saddam hussian, out of date water ... whatever it is scientists are saying is bad for us/dangerous at the moment) ;)

hey is everything bad for us now adays...

meh..if they read my posts they would think im nuts...although i tend to think i am..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    meh..if they read my posts they would think im nuts...although i tend to think i am..

I doubt it. I bet they'd just think you were...

Ooooooh I'm not gonna stoop. :p

It's an interesting thought. It'd mean they had access to thoughts and views on virtually every aspect of our lives, whereas much of the views, etc we have from a century ago are largely biased.

Wonder if anyone here will live to 2103 and be able to answer this. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I doubt it. I bet they'd just think you were...

A WANKER..
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Depends I guess the servers will be switched off and with it all trace that we ever existed in this electronic world.
    thats how i tend to imagine the future ...ignorant of its past. totaly ignorant of how we/they ...got to be.