Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trying to lose the shyness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all
Well Yay excitement for the first time in about a year i have the house entirely to myself for 2 nights and the boy is coming over to make the most of it.................

he has been dropping hints lately that i dont seem too into it when we have sex ....... and so i wanna make our time really good. I get kinda scared about initiating stuff so i was hoping you guys could give me some hints of stuff i can do to be a bit more forward and in control but not too over the top for a shy little one!!

*hugs*

Comments

• Options
    Don't let yourself get pressurised into doing things you don't feel comfortable about. sex is about being happy with who you're with....and having a nice big orgasm.

But if this is something you want to do but are just unsure as to how to go about it then simply ask him what it is that he would like. You're not psychic and i doubt you want to go through the trial-and-error business of finding out what pushes someone's buttons.

In a situation like this, communication is very important. Do like the AA says: just aask :)
  • Options
    yeah, communication is the key. i mean, if u have already got to the stage of actually doing it, asking how he wants it done isnt really much of a stretch.

have fun.