Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

U.W.N.L - ugly with no luck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i fancy a friend of mines but i know she does not like me
it seems everyone i think is nice looking thinks the completely opposite about me
I'v tried alot to improve my looks and everything but nothing works..
Anyone got any ideas??

Comments

• Options
    Don't try. Be yourself. Relax. You don't need to improve your looks. You are not ugly. No one is. You'll meet someone soon who will think you're the most gorgeous bloke on the planet. In her eyes, you are. That's what matters.

Don't fret.

Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    it's tough at the moment because there seems to be all this pressure on getting into relationships. Like piccolo said, take it easy and don't be too impatient.

Also for the record, in my experience going out with someone only interested in looks can get unpleasant very quickly.
  • Options
    Re: U.W.N.L - ugly with no luck
    Originally posted by daveywizere03
    i fancy a friend of mines but i know she does not like me
    it seems everyone i think is nice looking thinks the completely opposite about me
    I'v tried alot to improve my looks and everything but nothing works..
    Anyone got any ideas??

I know who your talking about, it is isnt it...hhhmmm

Tell me more in pm please ??

:confused:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: U.W.N.L - ugly with no luck
    Originally posted by rachie004
    oooh who is it? :lol:

:flirt:

HA he hasnt bothered to pm me yet rachie :lol:
  • Options
    Been there, felt like that. But when you find someone who likes you for who you are, rather than just because they like the look of you, you'll be thankful that things are like that. Seriously, you don't have the problem of all the shallow people, it's a blessing in disguise (even if it might not look like that right now).

Anyway, if you're a nice lad, you'll look better in some people's eyes than someone who looks like a model but acts like a complete twat. I know I'm not the only girl who thinks like that either :)