Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So what defines dirty?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've noticed that my guy friends have been talking about girls they have been with that they consider "dirty" in bed?

Got me to wondering, what is the general consesus on what defines dirty?

Comments

• Options
    whats dirty = sex... when its done right :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mrmint666
    whats dirty = sex... when its done right :naughty:

Okay, but what exactly...................
  • Options
    Sex that isnt considered normal by other people....?? :confused: ack! how should i know?im only a lowly woman!
  • Options
    A lot of boys would turn round and say "yeh ma gal was dutty in bed" but they are just showing off, just means he had a nice shag (dont we all) ;)
  • Options
    i agree with rude_bwoy, its bascally just someone sayin they had the most amazin sex! :rolleyes: lol.
  • Options
    i think that in one sense RudeBwoy is right, but sex that's slow and sensual can still be amazing. i've always imagined 'dirty' to mean rough and wild sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Screwtape
    i think that in one sense RudeBwoy is right, but sex that's slow and sensual can still be amazing. i've always imagined 'dirty' to mean rough and wild sex.

Rough and wild, a dirty girl would be someone you would like to fuck and not just simply make sweet love to.

Whether it be spitting on someones cock while giving a blowjob or taking it up the ass or a bid of slappage, dirty is as dirty does really! f