Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im a bit happier now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You may know that i have been really down lately, well today in college i went and spoke to the girl who didnt seem to want to talk...

We spoke for a little while and made our way to class (were in the same class)....

Well i went and sat next to her this lesson to see how things would go (its a 2 hour lesson) and thing went really well!!! We didnt stop taking and we was laughing and had a great time, there was lots of physical contact, it seemed like we never stopped touching each other lol....

I would say this is a good sign, should i maybe make a move 2moro?

Any more advide for my future with her greatly appreciated!!!

P.S I know your going to reply shyboy, just thought id say thanx to you and everyone now because you all have helped me a lot :D

I think im in a good mood :)

Comments

• Options
    i reckon... you should maybe ask her out, but not like 'will you go out with me,' just out somewhere. then see how it goes :)
  • Options
    Well 2moro at college weve agreed to meet up and go for a "walk" somewhere alone ;)
  • Options
    :thumb: good luck! ;)
  • Options
    cheers mate :)
  • Options
    Hope it goes ok. Just do what feels right and then u hopefully wont get a slap round the face...

u were wrong, shyboy aint replied...(yet) :p
  • Options
    thats weird, shyboy is usualy first to post, oh well by bad