Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lesbian sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i think lesbian sex is sexy and i think its ok for girls to get it on but when it comes to boys i just feel sick is it just me or do all the lads agree?

Comments

• Options
    i feel lucky because for a long time i've been hanging around with people who have a variety of sexual preferences. To me gay sex isn't anything particularly disgusting or disturbing, it's just different, it's pretty much the same with lesbians.

There was a time when i didn't think like that, i don't know why i don't any more but i've evidently mellowed out since then, which i think is a good thing :)

All things that we view as not ordinary can come as a bit of a shock to us so that our instant reaction is 'what the hell are you doing?' but when i read an interview with a necrophiliac i actually saw her point of view. It's not for me, but then again neither is gay sex.
  • Options
    It's clearly because women are more beautiful than men.

:)
  • Options
    Well done perfect****day....

Thats just what i was going to say, women are more beautiful than men!!!

Personally i think that bi and gay girls is ok but when it comes to men, i dont like the thought of it but i aint got nothing against them...

But then again, being a man that was kinda predictable..
  • Options
    Re: lesbian sex
    Originally posted by daveywizere03
    i think lesbian sex is sexy and i think its ok for girls to get it on but when it comes to boys i just feel sick is it just me or do all the lads agree?

I suppose many women may find lesbian sex "sick" but if you agree that gay men and women are entitled to do what they do anyway, then you are entitled to your opinion.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    It's clearly because women are more beautiful than men.

:)

This is true in general.. women lie women, men like women.
    If you asked a 1000 women would they kiss a another woman i'd say almost half would say they woulf like to or have!
    If you asked 1000 men would they kiss another man 50 might say yes!
    If you asked a 1000 women would like to kiss a man who's kissed another man 10 of them will say yes
    If you ask a man would they kiss a woman whos just kissed another woman 999 of them would say yes!
  • Options
    i have nothing against gay guys its just i couldnt sit and watch two guys do it....
  • Options
    Youre hardly going to like the idea of two men having sex unless youre attracted to men in the first place. Be sensible!
    If youre attracted to women then youll be more likely to be attracted to two women writhing around with each other naked.
    Gay men are unlikely to get turned on by lesbian sex, so its not because women are `more beautiful` but because women are your sexual preference.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Youre hardly going to like the idea of two men having sex unless youre attracted to men in the first place. Be sensible!
    If youre attracted to women then youll be more likely to be attracted to two women writhing around with each other naked.
    Gay men are unlikely to get turned on by lesbian sex, so its not because women are `more beautiful` but because women are your sexual preference.
    tis true :D I fully agree with you there, how on earth did he not work t out for himself. Maybe he has issues, ive seen to threads made by Davey, to do with 'gay'
    :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    tis true :D I fully agree with you there, how on earth did he not work t out for himself. Maybe he has issues, ive seen to threads made by Davey, to do with 'gay'
    :p

Lol - you'll get him paranoid!
  • Options
    oh and here i was thinking this was gona be something to do with lesbians! :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    I'd agree with you there.
    If you think about it, its always been the norm for (straight) girls to hold hands, or kiss each other on the cheek when they meet, or do each others nails, or do up each others blouses from the back ......... (I think you get the point).
    Girls are just generally more touchy-feely with each other.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    oh and here i was thinking this was gona be something to do with lesbians! :rolleyes: ;)
    gutted
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    gutted

tell me about it!
  • Options
    Any kinda sex is good as long as its safe. Well thats what i think :D.
  • Options

And i deffinetly know who really mentioned this to you....tsk tsk bad bad bad :lol: get him told :yes:

And tell him if this is what he wants to post to join himself if he not too scared

(dont deny it ismt him D ) :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Any kinda sex is good as long as its safe. Well thats what i think :D.

What about the sex and love and love between a man and his sheep then? Especially the Scotish sheep!!!
  • Options
    rich it wasnt actually me who wrote this....he stole my account while i was doing loo :o
  • Options
    See what did i say, How did i know it was him...Ha typical.....Tell him to join like the rest of us if he's really wanting to share his views :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    What about the sex and love and love between a man and his sheep then? Especially the Scotish sheep!!!

:lol: hmm no not what i meant thats grose.
    human/human sex then picky :p.
    :D