Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls: Wathing guys masturbate?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls:

If you were really good mates with a guy for ages, but did not fancy him, would you oblige if he asked you to watch him while he masturbates?

Also, if he asked you if you masturbate, would you tell him?

Comments

• Options
    now im not an expert or anything, but, i can't see it getting you far if you ask some girl to watch you masterbate when you're not even going out.
  • Options
    erm y wud u want 2 watch ur friend masterbate to start wiv? :confused:
  • Options
  • Options
    No, really. Would not happen. With a boyfriend, yes - but not with one of y male friends - I really wouldn't want to see!

ANd yes I'd probably tell him if he asked me whether I masturbated, because I'm not embarrassed about that kinda thing, but I'd be a little unimpressed and I'd wonder why he'd asked.
  • Options
    as a guy, i can honestly say that i would not ask one of my best girl mates to watch me wank off......thats just odd quite frankly.

as for tellin him if u do it, well....neither of u seem to shy so...tell him if u want but i think thats where the boundary lies.
  • Options
    If a mate asked me, i'd say yes :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Since when the fuck was this forum a text message?

hey sorry I'm new here and a wasn't paying much attention got other things on my mind, so sorry for typing like that, didn't realise everyone was so against it :(
  • Options
    If you don't fancy him, won't it be a little weird to watch him.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is my best mate as well as my boyfriend but that's different, anyway i don't think i could watch one of my guy mates get off with himself and i couldn't do it infront of one of them either, just too wierd.
  • Options
    Originally posted by leeseylicious
    If you don't fancy him, won't it be a little weird to watch him.

thats what i thought. surely if you're JUST mates then you wouldnt want to watch :confused:
  • Options
    unless your weird or just not right in the head.
  • Options
    i can't see what buzz either would get out of watching a friend masturbate myself. :confused:
  • Options
    maybe the guy wants the gal to watch in the hope she will get all horny and fuck his strange lil brains out?!
  • Options
    yeah maybe but that's just sick still.
  • Options
    What an odd, disturbing question...

A world of NO.
  • Options
    Re: Girls: Wathing guys masturbate?
    Originally posted by jl151080
    Girls:

If you were really good mates with a guy for ages, but did not fancy him, would you oblige if he asked you to watch him while he masturbates?

Also, if he asked you if you masturbate, would you tell him?

Would you ask a mate? Are you thinking of asking a mate then to watch you then? How do you bring something up like that anyway without ... erm ... scaring them to hell?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Girls: Wathing guys masturbate?
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Would you ask a mate? Are you thinking of asking a mate then to watch you then? How do you bring something up like that anyway without ... erm ... scaring them to hell?

I'd only ask a mate if I was pretty sure she'd say yes. But if someone asked me to do it so they could watch, I'd have no problem, and I'd certainly watch a girl if she asked me to.

I have asked some of my female mates whether they masturbate, and with some we've had a conversation about it. Personally, its a big turn on for me if I know she knows I've masturbated in the 24 hours or whatever since we last met.