Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*sighs* oh so confuzzled

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well once again i've fucked up another relationshiip...
I had a really great girlfriend and we had sooo much fun together, and i ended it:eek2:
I mean there is, of course, a reason why, but i am so confused, so very very confused.
As some of you guys know, i started a new job 3 months ago, and i luv it. I have a great group of friends working with me and i have a great time. The thing is tho, lately i've been having feelings for one of them. A guy actually :crazyeyes
argh *rips some hair out* I don't get it?! I mean at first i just thought he was a great guy, a good mate, but yeah, it's different now. When i look at him, i don't see him as i used to. He's no longer the guy i wanna go down the pub with, but someone i wanna jump every time i see him!
So yeah, i'm not really asking for advice or anything, i'm just trying to get some stuff outta my head before it explodes all over the computer..

I just can't understand how strong my feelings are for one of my 'mates'. grr....!
[/crazypsychoconfuzzled]

thanks anyway

Comments

• Options
    So you think you are bi-curious??

Its nothing to worry about, but then again if you told him he might get worried....

Emm this is a hard one mate, try to find out some information about him if you can for example past bi experiences or if he is pure straight...

If you really want to confront him then go ahead, but dont risk loosing a mate so soon...

Sorry im not much help, hopefully things will turn out for you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    So you think you are bi-curious??

Its nothing to worry about, but then again if you told him he might get worried....

Emm this is a hard one mate, try to find out some information about him if you can for example past bi experiences or if he is pure straight...

If you really want to confront him then go ahead, but dont risk loosing a mate so soon...

Sorry im not much help, hopefully things will turn out for you :)
    ummm... i think you will find fugue is a girl :p

thats why she is confused :D

anyway mate im sure he wont have a problem with you liking him will he?... look on the bright side.. your single so why not go for it?.. try it and see if she shoe fits as it where..

im in sorta a similar situatation myself except the girl i like is gay so i hardly stand a chance there and she made it quite clear too :rolleyes:
  • Options
    oops sorry about that, i got the wrong end of the stick there