Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Depressed :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this might be for no reason but at the moment im really down :(

Some of you may know that i went out yesterday with a girl i really like, heres the story:

Towards the end of our "date" she was saying to me in a sarcastic and joking way "oh youve blown it now, youve blown it"....This really hurt me and i have taken it really hard...

She thought i called her a bitch because at one point i said "are we having a bitch fight?" when we was jokingly arguing about something silly..

After the date i text her asking if i had really blown it and she said "no not really" after that she also said i looked nice too...

Now i feel really bad for not making a move in the cinema and also i feel terrible because i think iv blown everything out of proportion...

Can both boys and girls help me on this one because i really do feel bad, i know a lot of you are nice people and all your help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    She was teasin you :) don't worry so much mate. I think it was her trying to be friendly :)

I think what your problem may be is similar to mine (though I'm not sure)... You analyse things too much and keep thinking about what could have happened. If you relax a bit then you will worry less about what could happen if you do the wrong thing and you'll act instinctively on what you want. Which is most likely what she wants as well :)

No damage done mate just get back in there :)

Her saying you looked nice is just bonus points :p
  • Options
    How did i know you would post lol

You are right though, iv always taken things too seriously and start getting paranoid.

So do you think shes just playing around then?

Anyway, thanx for the reply m8 youve helped me a lot over the last few days :thumb:
  • Options
    yeh i think she was just playing / flirting a bit, first you should try and concentrate on being more relaxed around her, cos you seem to worry about her a lot so i get the impression you're nervous when you're around her too? maybe she was trying to break the ice.. :) or soemething :confused:
  • Options
    Yeh your right i do get nervous around her, i think i try too hard to fuck things up then i get really worried for no reason..

Im seeing her at college again monday so i will speak to her then and i will see how things go...

Your a nice person ShyBoy i appreciate the help, i will try and concetrate on being more relaxed and normal around her, hopefully things will get better then..

THANK YOU :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Yeh your right i do get nervous around her, i think i try too hard to fuck things up then i get really worried for no reason..

Im seeing her at college again monday so i will speak to her then and i will see how things go...

Your a nice person ShyBoy i appreciate the help, i will try and concetrate on being more relaxed and normal around her, hopefully things will get better then..

THANK YOU :D

good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    cheers m8 :thumb:
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry, you're getting upset for no reason.

Kids, bless. :p
  • Options
    Kids?? lol

Im 17
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like she wernt joking, i asked her today if i annoyed her and she said that i did....

I was in a happy mood as well untill now and im depressed again...

I asked how i could make it up to her and she said she will let me know..

Help please :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    to me that sounds like the starting point of some nasty power games. Don't let yourself be pulled around on a chain, you're a man not a pet. Anyone else see that angle?
  • Options

Looks like she wernt joking, i asked her today if i annoyed her and she said that i did....

Jess

Don't be so pompous! She looking for you to take the lead not ask her if you've upset her, relax and take a chill pill. It's ok to be nervous, but don't show it so much and ask immature questions. She'll lose all respect for you if you keep acting like a little boy.
  • Options

Stop asking if you annoyed her, if you had really annoyed her she would have let you know. Sheesh talking as a female if you had pissed me off boy oh boy you would have known :D
  • Options
    @ Harmless and BeckyBoo thanx for the advice there..

Harmless, you may of called me an immature little boy but your right, iv got to stop acting all nervous and stand up for myself...

Once again thanx everyone, il see how things go :)
  • Options
    Speaking, as a female, I know that how you feel, to an extent, because whenever I meet a new b/f or g/f, I get totally nervous and think that I'm annoying that person and what not and I get all paranoid and such, so I do know how you feel, to an extent, but please, take some of the advice from others.

I know that this was meant for you, but since I have read the responses, from others, who have posted before me, I feel like I should try some of this stuff, with my experiences as well.

Good luck to you m8 and hope things work out well for you.
  • Options
    cheers m8. i hope so too
  • Options
    the word depressed gets thrown around far too much.:impissed:
  • Options
    I think its the age mate, were all young and emotional
  • Options
    I think it's because a lot of people use depression to symbolise a cumulation of feelings of upset, sadness, deflation and defeat. :confused: Even though that's not technically correct :p I have friends at school who say they are in a 'depressed' mood today. I wonder if anyone has noticed depression is an condition diagnosed by your doctor :chin:
  • Options
    Well i dont know if im depressed or not, but i know im something lol