Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When is a pedo not a pedo?

When The Currant Scum, those bastions of child protection, describe Bob Geldof's FOURTEEN YEAR OLD daughter Peaches as " a right little looker".

How delightful. Especially given that Rebekah Wade (bit of fluff to Phil Mitchell), now editor of The Scum, was editor of News of the Screws durting the "For Sarah" campaign.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Let's not forget the S*n and Daily Blackmail's breathtaking wankest about Charlotte Church when she went to some event a few years ago in a low cut short dress that maximised her figure.

At the time she was only fifteen.

But never mind... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: When is a pedo not a pedo?
    Originally posted by Kermit
    When The Currant Scum, those bastions of child protection, describe Bob Geldof's FOURTEEN YEAR OLD daughter Peaches as " a right little looker".

How delightful. Especially given that Rebekah Wade (bit of fluff to Phil Mitchell), now editor of The Scum, was editor of News of the Screws durting the "For Sarah" campaign.
    seems to be a bit of an obsession all of a sudden!
    is ...Neo-fascist Hitler pervert ...your proud title ...a hint?
  • Options
    Re: Re: When is a pedo not a pedo?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    is ...Neo-fascist Hitler pervert ...your proud title ...a hint?

yes.
  • Options

Huh? Does this advocate having sex with her then?
  • Options

I thought it was Grant Mitchell ....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Huh? Does this advocate having sex with her then?

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, they dont actually have to have sex with them. Im sexually attracted to Natalie Portman, it doesnt mean Ill ever shag her:)

Describing someone as "a right little looker" would indicate attraction at some sortof sexual scale, therefore pedo. Simple really!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    I thought it was Grant Mitchell ....

Youre probably right. As I care more about the bit of tissue Ive just wiped my nsoe with than eitehr of those two jerk-offs, I get confused between them.
  • Options
    Im sorry - but in my books a peado is a peado, and once a peado always a peado. subhuman scum.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Let's not forget the S*n and Daily Blackmail's breathtaking wankest about Charlotte Church when she went to some event a few years ago in a low cut short dress that maximised her figure.

At the time she was only fifteen.

But never mind... :rolleyes:
    and the frigging Sport do countdowns for 15 yr old girls til their 16..........
  • Options
    The Currant Scum
    Which bit am I supposed to be looking at?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    and the frigging Sport do countdowns for 15 yr old girls til their 16..........

That's very worrying indeed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    That's very worrying indeed.
    Oh I forgot to add, when the turn 16 they whip their bra off. One girl even had her dad their with full support! Some of said her dad being there is good some dont :eek2:
  • Options
    I dont think someone thinking a fourteen year old is good looking, makes them a paedophile. If they wanted to have sex with them then yes, but most 14 year olds look like adults and people are bound to notice someone if they are particularly good looking.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: When is a pedo not a pedo?
    Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, they dont actually have to have sex with them. Im sexually attracted to Natalie Portman, it doesnt mean Ill ever shag her:)

No before me, anyway ;)

But no, what you are suggesting is that it isn't possible to see the attractiveness of someone, without wanting to have sex with them. I dispute that.

It's not that simple.
    Describing someone as "a right little looker" would indicate attraction at some sortof sexual scale, therefore pedo. Simple really!

Or it could indicate that she is attractive (I can;t comment because I haven't seen the picture), it doesn't mean that anyone wants to have sex with her.

Padeophilia isn't about finding someone "attractive" it's about wanting to have sex with them.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: When is a pedo not a pedo?
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    No before me, anyway ;)

But no, what you are suggesting is that it isn't possible to see the attractiveness of someone, without wanting to have sex with them. I dispute that.

It's not that simple.

Or it could indicate that she is attractive (I can;t comment because I haven't seen the picture), it doesn't mean that anyone wants to have sex with her.

Padeophilia isn't about finding someone "attractive" it's about wanting to have sex with them.

Which the sub-editors of the Daily BlackMail and the S*n responsible for such comments do.

Not only that, but they bank on the sexual attraction of underage girls in order to sell more copy.

But never mind. It is clear that The S*n and the Mosley are the only moral and legal guardians of this nation, and only they can decide who is a paedo and who isn't.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When is a pedo not a pedo?

Question : How do you confuse a Daily Mail reader?

Answer : Tell them that asylum seekers are the natural predators of paedophiles! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    She does look a right *stunner* or whatever you would class someone as nice looking, nice figure. To me she does not look 14 and it would it would not suprise me that comments would be made about her looks.
    She's got everything going for her by looks/figure wise.