Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Falling in love again.

Why does it always seem to happen when you least want it to?
Ok, so I like this guy. I think about him all the time. But there's a problem...I can't tell him! There's also too many obstacles, such as distance, and the fact that he'd probably never like me back. But it's driving me mad, because I need to tell him. I want him to know how I feel. But I just can't say it...
:(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you never tell him you will never know how he feels - you said he'd probably never like you back but this is just something you've made up so you don't tell him heh. *hugs*

How much longer can you go on keeping it a secret before you explode? I've seen this situation so many times before and I've seen my friends wait MONTHS and YEARS and in the end it becomes an obsession.

If you take one piece of advice from me it's this - tell this guy. You're a lovely girl and he probably likes you back anyway. Hope things go well. Good luck :) :thumb:
  • Options
    *sighs* It's pointless...
  • Options
    Originally posted by xNivanaMoonx
    It's pointless...
    I know how you feel. I think about 99% of the people here know how you feel. At the end of the day you may find it a huge relief to tell him.

A while ago now I had feelings for one of my friends. I really liked her, it was completely screwing with my head and I didn't know what to do. I knew she was bi and had feelings for this bloke, but couldn't go any longer without admitting how I felt. By the time my letter reached her she was going out with the bloke at uni.:mad:

Even so, just having it out of my system made me feel heaps better. As ShyBoy observed, it can become almost like an obsession and in this case it very nearly did. I was fretting so much that it was 18 months before I told her. :rolleyes:

So weigh up the pros and cons. What is causing you the most stress? Is it the worry that he doesn't like you, or is it the awful feeling that you just have to know, one way or another.

Think about it. Good luck! :thumb:

Picc.
    xxx